ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR APPLICATION MADE BY POST

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

planetman123
Newly Registered

ILR APPLICATION MADE BY POST

Post by planetman123 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:50 am

Applied for ILR SET(M)
Document sent 21st February 2012
Document received by HO 22nd February 2012
Ack letter received 23rd February 2012
Payment NOT TAKEN OUT YET --- 1 MONTH TODAY !!

I NEED ADVICE PLEASE HELP........... Why hasn't the payment been taken out, everyone seem to say the payment comes out the day the application is received or the next day. Why is my case different?

chrisrich

Re: ILR APPLICATION MADE BY POST

Post by chrisrich » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:58 am

planetman123 wrote:Applied for ILR SET(M)
Document sent 21st February 2012
Document received by HO 22nd February 2012
Ack letter received 23rd February 2012
Payment NOT TAKEN OUT YET --- 1 MONTH TODAY !!

I NEED ADVICE PLEASE HELP........... Why hasn't the payment been taken out, everyone seem to say the payment comes out the day the application is received or the next day. Why is my case different?
Contact your bank, may be they stopped payment from going out, if that's the case, contact UKBA immediately, the earlier, the better for you
God has made everything beautiful in its time

planetman123
Newly Registered

Post by planetman123 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:37 am

I still contacted the bank yesterday and they said no payment was declined or pending in my account. I call the home office just to find out aswell but they won't tell me. The lady said they don't know anything in regards to application. Am just confused.

chrisrich

Post by chrisrich » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:23 am

planetman123 wrote:I still contacted the bank yesterday and they said no payment was declined or pending in my account. I call the home office just to find out aswell but they won't tell me. The lady said they don't know anything in regards to application. Am just confused.
May be you should write a letter & address it to the address on the acknowledgement letter & find out if there is an email on here to contact them, bring it to their attention until it gets sorted. It could be an error of omission on their side .Don't forget to quote the reference number on the acknowledgement letter when you write.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:46 am

Did you keep a copy of your application?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

planetman123
Newly Registered

Post by planetman123 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:58 am

No copies..Sent all the originals, I just sent them a letter now I hope they respond to that because am so worried. I hardly sleep, so stressed out.

planetman123
Newly Registered

Post by planetman123 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:03 pm

chrisrich wrote:
planetman123 wrote:I still contacted the bank yesterday and they said no payment was declined or pending in my account. I call the home office just to find out aswell but they won't tell me. The lady said they don't know anything in regards to application. Am just confused.
May be you should write a letter & address it to the address on the acknowledgement letter & find out if there is an email on here to contact them, bring it to their attention until it gets sorted. It could be an error of omission on their side .Don't forget to quote the reference number on the acknowledgement letter when you write.
Thanks Chrisrich, I just sent them a letter as you said, with facts on the date it was sent and why they haven't removed the money with the reference number and my telephone number.

I just hope my application wasn't sent back and got lost in the post. Don't know what to think anymore.

chrisrich

Post by chrisrich » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:16 pm

I think they have your application, give them no rest untill they do the right thing, don't worry, it will only affect your precious health, all will be well in the end.

planetman123
Newly Registered

Post by planetman123 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:46 pm

chrisrich wrote:I think they have your application, give them no rest untill they do the right thing, don't worry, it will only affect your precious health, all will be well in the end.
I hope they remove the money soon, that's just my concern. Then I would be prepared to wait. The money not out yet is why am worried. Thanks for the help, I would be drop an update here as soon as I hear anything from them.

Chrisrich are you also waiting on them? If you are, can you share how long you have been waiting for. Thanks

chrisrich

Post by chrisrich » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:03 pm

planetman123 wrote:
chrisrich wrote:I think they have your application, give them no rest untill they do the right thing, don't worry, it will only affect your precious health, all will be well in the end.
I hope they remove the money soon, that's just my concern. Then I would be prepared to wait. The money not out yet is why am worried. Thanks for the help, I would be drop an update here as soon as I hear anything from them.

Chrisrich are you also waiting on them? If you are, can you share how long you have been waiting for. Thanks
I did a postal application on Set M in December & got myILR after 11 weeks, there are some sticky topics for people waiting for their ILR, did you join? Under what category are you?
Last edited by chrisrich on Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

planetman123
Newly Registered

Post by planetman123 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:55 pm

Am under SET M aswell, I have not joined any of them. Which can you refer me too.

chrisrich

Post by chrisrich » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:31 pm

planetman123 wrote:Am under SET M aswell, I have not joined any of them. Which can you refer me too.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... start=2480

Submit your timeline there & some one will add it to the list.