ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS appointment - 17th April

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

PG1983

NCS appointment - 17th April

Post by PG1983 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:22 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm beginning the last leg of the citizenship journey and again looking for some brilliant advice as I have received here before.

I have my NCS appointment in Milton Keynes on 17th April and have a couple of queries.

1. Can I make the application payment at my NCS appointment using credit card or do I need to fill in the payment page on the fee slip and take with me?

2. I intend to get my 2 colleagues to sign as referees, they are Railways Signalling engineers. In the box asking for profession, do they write 'IRSE Licensed Engineer' or their job title?

Any other suggestions / tips would be most helpful.

Thanks,

zeeshanpervez
Newly Registered

Post by zeeshanpervez » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:56 pm

You have to fill the pay slip as HO will deduct the money from your account not the NCS guys.

PG1983

Post by PG1983 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:49 am

Well that's one thing cleared. Thanks :D

sidshekhar

Re: NCS appointment - 17th April

Post by sidshekhar » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:55 am

They can write Chartered Engineer if they have got one. Or write professional engineer/IRSE engineer in profession field. IRSE licence is well recognised in railway fraternity and IRSE is also registered with ECuk..so I think it should be acceptable.
PG1983 wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm beginning the last leg of the citizenship journey and again looking for some brilliant advice as I have received here before.

I have my NCS appointment in Milton Keynes on 17th April and have a couple of queries.

1. Can I make the application payment at my NCS appointment using credit card or do I need to fill in the payment page on the fee slip and take with me?

2. I intend to get my 2 colleagues to sign as referees, they are Railways Signalling engineers. In the box asking for profession, do they write 'IRSE Licensed Engineer' or their job title?

Any other suggestions / tips would be most helpful.

Thanks,

PG1983

Post by PG1983 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:19 am

Thanks a lot sid!! That's helped me a lot!