ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Information of a KAPLAN tutor for PSW application

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

Newly Registered

Information of a KAPLAN tutor for PSW application

Post by 0465609 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:48 pm

I am a KAPLAN Financial student. I know there are students of KAPLAN active on this forum. I would just like to know what details did you put in the section where Tutor's details are required.

I would appreciate any help in this regard.

i3luf
Newly Registered

reply: tutors details

Post by i3luf » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:52 am

HI,

i spoke with my college regarding the tutor column in tier 1 PSW form they said you can write your supervisors name.

but i have just read on a same site cant give you link sorry i forgot, but it says any body who is member of staff regarding your course/your supervisor/head of the department can be a tutor and put your colleges address and telephone number.

but its not sure that's all I have read in last 3 hours and i am going to fill my form now and will put my supervisors name and college details.