ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hii any one applied psw on 23 feb??????

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

durga123
Newly Registered

hii any one applied psw on 23 feb??????

Post by durga123 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:51 pm

:)
when i can get the biometric letter

bobobo

Re: hii any one applied psw on 23 feb??????

Post by bobobo » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:44 am

Can you provide more information when you ask a question, just FYI we are not Psychic!!!
durga123 wrote::)

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:50 am

The above statement is so wrong on many levels. At least put some punctuation so we can understand wether you are asking a question or making a statement. As it is you have just made noise and said nothing coherent. :?

yhdil

Post by yhdil » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:58 pm

It will come 4 week (+/- 4 days) after you recieve your Ack Letter

PSW WORRIES

Post by PSW WORRIES » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:36 am

quantum1 wrote:
The above statement is so wrong on many levels. At least put some punctuation so we can understand wether you are asking a question or making a statement. As it is you have just made noise and said nothing coherent. :?
Instead of closing the PSW route, the HO should have simply raised the bar on English Language requirements for PSW applicants. This would have drastically reduced the number of PSW visas issued. Proof of this is the level of English language capability currently displayed by the so-called UK graduates on this forum.
I am disappointed, that despite the spell check functionality provided on this forum, some members still cannot make complete sentences.

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:13 am

Spell check will check the spellings, i feel the grammer is atrocious, its surprising to see all the MBA's and "Highly Skilled" students cant write 2 sentences in english and want Visas to stay in UK.

I dont want to sound harsh but its really frustrating when you try to talk to someone who cant speak english and that is something that frustrates majority of the people I know

PSW WORRIES wrote:
quantum1 wrote:
Instead of closing the PSW route, the HO should have simply raised the bar on English Language requirements for PSW applicants. This would have drastically reduced the number of PSW visas issued. Proof of this is the level of English language capability currently displayed by the so-called UK graduates on this forum.
I am disappointed, that despite the spell check functionality provided on this forum, some members still cannot make complete sentences.

BukhariChambers
Newly Registered

PSW Deadline!

Post by BukhariChambers » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:37 am

To all the ACCA students who have passed their Oxford Brookes exam –
CONGRATULATIONS!
You have 3 working days until the deadline of the 6th April to apply for
PSW. We are offering to submit your application at a reduced fee of £450
(usually £550) when you contact the office and quote ‘PSW PROMO’. You have
priority as applications must be submitted by 4th April, so call us now on
0208 446 5498. Tell your friends!