ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

nadra marriage certificate registration

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nad2107

nadra marriage certificate registration

Post by nad2107 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:30 pm

hi all

we have been asked to submit a nadra registered nikah namah.

does anyone know where in islamabad this is done, we have been to all the nadra offices including the head office in g5 n no one seems to be able t do this.

so if someone has had one done or knows which office is isb does it pls let me know.

thanks

ChOudhry1
- thin ice -

Re: nadra marriage certificate registration

Post by ChOudhry1 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:01 am

nad2107 wrote:hi all

we have been asked to submit a nadra registered nikah namah.

does anyone know where in islamabad this is done, we have been to all the nadra offices including the head office in g5 n no one seems to be able t do this.

so if someone has had one done or knows which office is isb does it pls let me know.

thanks
Nadra issue a family registration certificate in English and Urdu. It confirms the name of husband wife and children under the age of 18. I have got a one.
I hope it helps you.
Best of luck
Choudhry

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:41 am

nad2107

Post by nad2107 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:04 am

batleykhan wrote:http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=88563

Read the above post :wink:
THANKS BATLEYKHAN

Mush2012

Post by Mush2012 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:33 am

batleykhan wrote:http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=88563

Read the above post :wink:
Hi batelykhan,

Just to be absolutley clear are both urdu Nikah Nama with english translation and NADRA Marriage Certificate, stamped by Union Council docs required by the UKBA, or can I just send the NADRA Marriage Certificate stamped by Union Council on it's own.

I am preparing to send application and supporting docs and just wanted to be sure about this.

Also can anyone confirm that they have sent just the NADRA Marriage Certificate with the Union Council stamp as evidence of Marriage and it was accepted by the ECO. I have not had the Nikah Nama translated as the NADRA Certificate has both urdu and english sections.
I read in the post linked above, that in the Gerry's lahore VAC Manager's reply that the BHC have instructed Gerry's to accept either the NADRA Marriage Certificate or the urdu Nikah Nama & translation as long as they have the Union Council stamp.

Batleykhan am I picking this up correctly as the lahore VAC Manager's english reply isn't very clear to me.

Also all the advice that I have been given so far from friends say that it would be nice/good if we sent both Nikah Nama & NADRA Marriage Certificate but I want to know is, will just the NADRA Marriage Certificate on its own be accepted by the ECO dealing with the application or is it essential that the urdu Nikah Nama & english translation be sent with the application..

Many thanks for yor advice.

crisalex
Newly Registered

Post by crisalex » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:22 pm

hi frndz I want info about Nadra plz help…

cronus
Newly Registered

Post by cronus » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:09 pm

For marriage certificates, if they are not in English then you need to translate them .. marriage certificates are to be attested by foreign office in Pakistan .. they have offices in all major cities .. e.g Islamabad, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Lahore etc where they stamp it for you and will put two postal stamps with it too after charging few hundred rupees.
Have done that before and it was accepted by the home office.

usman81

Post by usman81 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Does anyone know if this requirement is also for those already in UK? My wife is on dependant visa to me and my status is Tier 1(G), we are sending our applications for extension.

thanks

adamboston

Post by adamboston » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:05 pm

I've a similar question as usman81's. I have ILR and my wife is on a spouse visa and we both are in the UK. We got married in 2003 and throughout our time here we submitted the certified English translation of our nikkah nama. My wife will qualify for ILR next year and I'm now wondering if the above change would apply to us as well?
Adam

'To me no human is alien - but to some no aliens are human'.