ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BEWARE OF ROTTEN ADVERTISERS - READ URGENTLY

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bobobo

BEWARE OF ROTTEN ADVERTISERS - READ URGENTLY

Post by bobobo » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:01 pm

Guys Maybe the moderators will NOT approve this but I know some of the people here are nervous and prone to do silly things due to the pressure of applying for a PSW visa. We have had some activity today by a company trying to prey on victims here, I am not here to judge who is who but beware they cant do anything special. If you have all paperwork then DO IT YOURSELF, save money and stay away from dodgey advertisers. They may opromise the heaven and the earth but may not be able to deliver, just causing you more grief.

People on this forum try their best to help each other out, which is best as you learn from peoples exeperiences first hand rather than listen to the Baloney these guys offer.

Greenie, lucapooka, Jambo all do a great job and I think we all will help as long as we can to answer questions.

divine_
Newly Registered

Post by divine_ » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:31 pm

I was quite worried to see those ads, thanks for drawing attention to this.

JohnM

Post by JohnM » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:54 pm

I also noticed the same. Absolutely agree with you! :wink: