ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

doing job and applying for enterpenure visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

n.aziz
Newly Registered

doing job and applying for enterpenure visa

Post by n.aziz » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:14 pm

HI guys:

I need guidence ,, I am working in an organization and my visa ststus is PSW , I am planing to apply as an enterpenure team.Other member of the team is already runing his own business. I know that if i get the visa I will not be able to continue my job which is fine but question arises that when i should leave my job? do I need to leave it before applying visa or do should wait for getting visa? and

2nd question is I am not registeres self emplyed yet as I will apply as enterpenure team , do so we will register our compnay , do I still need to register my self separately?

Kindly provide me the guidence will be highly appreciated,,

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:53 pm

NO OHTER JOB than business u set up

n.aziz
Newly Registered

Post by n.aziz » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Sushil-ACCA wrote:NO OHTER JOB than business u set up
Thank you for replying but my querty is when do i need to leave my job? before applying the enterpenure visa or after getting the visa?

Kindly advice

thank you

rabeel
BANNED

Post by rabeel » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:06 pm

n.aziz wrote:
Sushil-ACCA wrote:NO OHTER JOB than business u set up
Thank you for replying but my querty is when do i need to leave my job? before applying the enterpenure visa or after getting the visa?

Kindly advice

thank you

After you get your visa