ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

whats next after receiving documents

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mehroozeb
Newly Registered

whats next after receiving documents

Post by mehroozeb » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:08 am

hello everyone,
today i have received my supporting documents for naturalization application back from UKBA with a letter saying that '' we have noted the documents received and a decision will be made on the information provided'' can any one comment on what happen next and how long will it take from this stage onwards. i submitted my application for naturalization on 17/01/2012.

blacksta

Post by blacksta » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:18 am

you will either get an approval or not but if you meet all the pre conditions then you are more likely to get an approval.

Actually I got my approval letter in the same pack as my supporting documents.

doubletrouble

Post by doubletrouble » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:47 am

I have got the same question but for MN1

I got a similar letter on 29 March with all supporting docs (applied 28/1). From timelines no one seem to have got this "intermediate" letter before- Is this a new thing that UKBA has started?

Any comments please? esp those who got their certificates back recently.

doubletrouble

Post by doubletrouble » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:53 am

blacksta wrote:you will either get an approval or not

Actually I got my approval letter in the same pack as my supporting documents.
How do you know then?

kindred_1st

Post by kindred_1st » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 pm

I'm in the same situation mehroozeb. I applied on 19/01/2012 and received my docs back on 11/04, with the same letter.

Did you request youe docs back mehroozeb?

manyaonisland
Member of Standing

Post by manyaonisland » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:50 am

doubletrouble wrote: I got a similar letter on 29 March with all supporting docs (applied 28/1). From timelines no one seem to have got this "intermediate" letter before- Is this a new thing that UKBA has started?
Do not think so as last year when i applied for my daughter's Registration using MN1 i got the supporting docs back stating that the documents have been noted and will not need again. the Registration certificate followed it after a week or so.
Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.

kindred_1st

Post by kindred_1st » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:51 am

manyaonisland wrote:
doubletrouble wrote: I got a similar letter on 29 March with all supporting docs (applied 28/1). From timelines no one seem to have got this "intermediate" letter before- Is this a new thing that UKBA has started?
Do not think so as last year when i applied for my daughter's Registration using MN1 i got the supporting docs back stating that the documents have been noted and will not need again. the Registration certificate followed it after a week or so.
A week or so would be great. A mate of mine was in the same situation last year; got his docs back and then the approval letter followed 2 weeks later. Let's hope we have the same fate eh mehroozeb.

doubletrouble

Post by doubletrouble » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:18 pm

Good to know your experiences. Well today is the 2nd anniversary week of the day when I got my supporting documents back. No news yet. I panicked because from the time line from above posts people have been getting certificate with the supporting documents in the same envelope or within 1-2 days of receiving.

I guess I cannot do anything else than wait.