ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Gohar23
Newly Registered

Post by Gohar23 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:21 am

zahra110 wrote:I only top up gt or lyca, got no bill

Also use 0844 from landlin...dint send those in as don't accept

Ah well too late now

oh listen. do u know how to take lyca mobile call history. u need to register ur sim. www.lycamobile.co.uk. then go to call history & then open the history of 2 or 3 months or whenever u think is appropriate. take printouts & attach it with application.

navie999

Post by navie999 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:26 am

Salaams,

I spoke to the ABU DHABI embassy yesterday, and all they said was, wait until end of the month.

The ECO I spoke to last time was in a meeting so I had to speak to a joey. Im going to ring on sunday and hopefully speak to the ECO.

All those that are complaining about approaching 60 days and not hearing anything, have a look at my timeline.

Remember all in you Duas.

Gohar23
Newly Registered

verification

Post by Gohar23 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:31 am

zahra110 wrote:
arif786 wrote:Navie999

Did you phone the abu dhabi embassy today? U said in your previous posts that u were going to ring and get update for us all. I was waiting to hear from you please update us all. Many thanks :D

good news inshallah

HI ALL:
CAN ANY OF U TELL ME THAT WHEN U SUBMITTED UR DOCUMENTS DID ANY OF THE EMBASSY PERSON VISITED UR ADDRESS IN PAKISTAN FOR VERIFICATIONS & ETC. BECAUSE MY COUSIN LIVES IN CANADA & FOR HIS WIFE'S APPLICATION THEY CAME & VISITIED THE HOUSE FOR SOME INVESTIGATIONS. I M FINE WITH INVESTIGATIONS BUT ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS THAT DO THEY COME AT UR HOME ADDRESS FOR UK SPOUSE VISA OR NOT ?

zahra110
- thin ice -

Post by zahra110 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:34 am

Gohar23 wrote:
zahra110 wrote:I only top up gt or lyca, got no bill

Also use 0844 from landlin...dint send those in as don't accept

Ah well too late now

oh listen. do u know how to take lyca mobile call history. u need to register ur sim. www.lycamobile.co.uk. then go to call history & then open the history of 2 or 3 months or whenever u think is appropriate. take printouts & attach it with application.
Oh its ok, thanks I've submitted

I didn't know this, cos sim not registered

I was with vectone and gt mainly...printed skype etc

But most of all I visited my hubby in the country he was working in...so got all the tickets and itineries...as I visited him many times since nikah and after rukhsati
Application submitted at ISL: 27/01/12
under process at BHC: 09/02/12
READY FOR COLLECTION/VISA GRANTED: 25/04/12

MASHALLAH

syma
Member of Standing

Re: verification

Post by syma » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:55 am

Gohar23 wrote:
zahra110 wrote:
arif786 wrote:Navie999

Did you phone the abu dhabi embassy today? U said in your previous posts that u were going to ring and get update for us all. I was waiting to hear from you please update us all. Many thanks :D

good news inshallah

HI ALL:
CAN ANY OF U TELL ME THAT WHEN U SUBMITTED UR DOCUMENTS DID ANY OF THE EMBASSY PERSON VISITED UR ADDRESS IN PAKISTAN FOR VERIFICATIONS & ETC. BECAUSE MY COUSIN LIVES IN CANADA & FOR HIS WIFE'S APPLICATION THEY CAME & VISITIED THE HOUSE FOR SOME INVESTIGATIONS. I M FINE WITH INVESTIGATIONS BUT ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS THAT DO THEY COME AT UR HOME ADDRESS FOR UK SPOUSE VISA OR NOT ?
Immigration works differently for every country, no such checks are made for UK spouse visa applicants.
Last edited by syma on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
visa-grante:25.10.12

shafareli
Newly Registered

Still Waiting ...

Post by shafareli » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:00 pm

Has anyone got the direct link to the visa processing statistics for the previous month, I want to check if the March stats are available ...

syma
Member of Standing

Re: Still Waiting ...

Post by syma » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:13 pm

shafareli wrote:Has anyone got the direct link to the visa processing statistics for the previous month, I want to check if the March stats are available ...
March stats are not available yet ; this is for feb '12

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/count ... angname=UK English
Last edited by syma on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sw33tazra
- thin ice -

statistics

Post by sw33tazra » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:14 pm

shafareli wrote:Has anyone got the direct link to the visa processing statistics for the previous month, I want to check if the March stats are available ...
hi ive checked the statistics online and there still showing results from february 2012

Freddy012
Newly Registered

Refused

Post by Freddy012 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:17 pm

Hi guys,
I have been following this forum closely for last two months.

My wife applied for join spouse visa in Pak In Jan
Received decision today.
Visa refused due to the following reasons

Husband's employer is not registered (therefore not satisifed about his work)
Bank statement transactions
Property is rental

I am devastated today and don't know what to do now. Take away I worked for seems not registered with HMRC (when I found out I told HMRC (last month) and investigation is in process). I have since changed the job but my wife cant come only because of that crook. wasted time and money and more importantly chance of being together

Any help advise will be appreciated

Shatif
Member of Standing

Re: Refused

Post by Shatif » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:25 pm

Freddy012 wrote:Hi guys,

Received decision today.

Property is rental

I am devastated today and don't know what to do now. Take away I worked for seems not registered with HMRC (when I found out I told HMRC (last month) and investigation is in process). I have since changed the job but my wife cant come only because of that crook. wasted time and money and more importantly chance of being together

sorry about the outcome its very sad, u mention bank statement transactions and property rental can you please elaborate on that further on these 2 reasons also.

Thank you

sw33tazra
- thin ice -

Post by sw33tazra » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:28 pm

Received decision today.

Property is rental

so sorry about your news...is there no chance you can ask for a review on the decision? or maybe speak to a an MP who can write you a letter or something if your in the right...but im not sure what u eman by bank transactions?!?!

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:36 pm

Received decision today.

Property is rental

really sorry to hear that, but as ive recently been through this i'd suggest u really start looking at how your going to argue on these points in ur appeal. 28 calender days is not as long as it sounds, compiling an appeal needs time and focus.

1) i am not sure exactly how you would argue about the take away not being registered, but you can explain that u were unaware of it when you found out you made an honest attempt to make it right by telling HMRC. also submit payslips from your new job, a letter from your work stating its a permenant job including salary would be great.

2) bank transactions; u need to explain all big transactions i'd say anything more then 1000

3) are u sure they rejected ur visa saying the ur accomodation is rental? thats not really possible as loads of couples plan to live in rental properties in the begining.

if you can state the points of refusal clearly that'll help ppl here to advice u correctly..good luck..

P.S once your visa application has been refused, you have to appeal or submit a fresh application depending on what you think gives you a better chance of success.
Last edited by syma on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Freddy012
Newly Registered

Post by Freddy012 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:43 pm

syma wrote:

Received decision today.

Property is rental

really sorry to hear that, but as ive recently been through this i'd suggest u really start looking at how your going to argue on these points in ur appeal. 28 calender days is not as long as it sounds, compiling an appeal needs time and focus.

1) i am not sure exactly how you would argue about the take away not being registered, but you can explain that u were unaware of it when you found out you made an honest attempt to make it right by telling HMRC. also submit payslips from your new job, a letter from your work stating its a permenant job including salary would be great.

2) bank transactions; u need to explain all big transactions i'd say anything more then 1000

3) are u sure they rejected ur visa saying the ur accomodation is rental? thats not really possible as loads of couples plan to live in rental properties in the begining.

if you can state the points of refusal clearly that'll help ppl here to advice u correctly..good luck..
Thanks very much. I will get scan copy of refusal today then I will state clearly all the reasons. Do you know how long the appeal take? I did not make any irregular transaction nothing was more than 300 or 400 every week.

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:51 pm

Freddy012 wrote:
syma wrote:

Received decision today.

Property is rental

Thanks very much. I will get scan copy of refusal today then I will state clearly all the reasons. Do you know how long the appeal take? I did not make any irregular transaction nothing was more than 300 or 400 every week.
yes get the refusal letter you have to go through it thoroughly to see what points have been raised by th ECO and why. if you think you can compile the apaper work yourself thats great otherwise get a good solicitor.

you have 28 calender days to appeal but its always better not to leave things last minute an send it few days b4 the last date. on average an appeal can take 6months, i KNOW its long:(

first the appeal comes back to the ECM as they gt the cahnce to review your application, if the ECM thinks you have clearly argued the points of refusal in yourfavor there is always a good chance of the decision being overturned. this can take upto 4-5months after you've sent your appeal papers. if the decision doesnot get overturned by the ECM then it goes to the Court that process can take upto 3-4months aswell:(

Honestly i have prepared my self for a minimum 6months wait for thie appeal to be sorted out.
Last edited by syma on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

arif786

Post by arif786 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:51 pm

Received decision today.

Property is rental

Hi could you tell us exact dates of your status timelines please. Thanks
Islamabad oc on 26/01/12 Under process at bhc on 08/02/12 Forwarded to embassy for processing on 04/03/12 Processed application returned to ac on 19/04/12 Ready for collection 24/04/12 Passport collected Visa Granted!! Alhumdulillah 25/04/12

Rehan Arain

Post by Rehan Arain » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:00 pm

Hi Freddy 012,

Sorry to hear about your visa refusal......Best thing is to contact a solicitor and he will advise you what to do next..&..How you can best appeal.

Because there are multiple reasons of refusal in your case....It's better , if appeal process is done through a competent solicitor rightaway.

Why Rental Accomodation being the Reason for Refusal ?

If you could Explain your refusal points in details.... I am sure many member here can also advise you, as they miht have gone through the same reason.

shafareli
Newly Registered

Re: statistics

Post by shafareli » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:09 pm

sw33tazra wrote:
hi ive checked the statistics online and there still showing results from february 2012
Thanks ... back to the waiting game ...

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:09 pm

Freddy,

None of us here are immigration experts so we can only explain to you from our experiences and the experiences of others.

If you need better advice, speak to a solicitor's firm of decent standing and see what they recommend.

I personally feel that this is a very difficult situation and you should go for proper advice.

As for your rental issue, that can be covered easily, just get your landlord to produce a letter with contact details and also make sure you include your rental book if you have one, if you don't get one and that should be a good start.

In terms of yoru bank transactions, have you had large amounts going into or out of the account which you haven't explained or are not from sources listed on the statement? If so you'll need to address them and potentially prove their points wrong.

The difficult one is the unregistered company you been working for. I would this is where a lawyer would be in a better position to help you out than us.

21SHOAIB21
- thin ice -

Post by 21SHOAIB21 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:12 pm

Shatif wrote:hubby recieved a message saying application forwarded to bhc, when i checked the website still showing as at oc how often do these guys update the website tracker.
Same situation here but i got the right updates on gerrys site. We got a msj same as urs yesterday but our apps been sent 2 bhc since 26th march on gerrys trk systm duz any 1 hav any idea how long it takes 4 the ap 2 go to the embassy.

sw33tazra
- thin ice -

Post by sw33tazra » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:38 pm

21SHOAIB21 wrote:
Shatif wrote:hubby recieved a message saying application forwarded to bhc, when i checked the website still showing as at oc how often do these guys update the website tracker.
Same situation here but i got the right updates on gerrys site. We got a msj same as urs yesterday but our apps been sent 2 bhc since 26th march on gerrys trk systm duz any 1 hav any idea how long it takes 4 the ap 2 go to the embassy.
hey hun my hubby got a text yesterday to from gerrys sayin that his application was under process at bhc but his status had changed on the 26th march ...strange!!

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:40 pm

21SHOAIB21 wrote:
looking at everybody else timeline I would say about another month before it goes to embassy but then again we have some people here who have been waiting for more than a month for application to go to embassy.

m3y

Post by m3y » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:51 pm

Received decision today.

Property is rental

The bank statement transactions refusal may be related to the fact that your employer is not registered. I.e the Eco see's regular deposits but as they don't recognise your employment they see these deposits unexplained. I'm sure if you put up your full refusal reasons, someone on here will be able to advise.

hunny2010

itemised bills

Post by hunny2010 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:55 pm

thankyou everyone for your replys inshallah hope you all here some gud news soon :wink:
visa submitted kharachi:30/01/2012
ready for collection:27/04/2012 pick up monday

Rucy786

Post by Rucy786 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:32 pm

Hope the appeals be overturned decsion inshallha

sakman

Post by sakman » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:33 pm

Salaam, does anybody know how many copys of the application form (vaf4a) you have to include when submitting the docs.

also how many copies do i have to make of the other supporting docs i will also be submitting.

JZK