ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA service center

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bruceb

UKBA service center

Post by bruceb » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:55 am

Hi Friends
My situation is getting terrible, UKBA customer servicecenter mistook that I was withdrawing the application, I never have mentioned about withdrawal. I was only enquiring about withdrawing and processing as in Person. I have followed up now and asked them to re-instate the process.
Already I have an issue with the payment and now they have made this error. Dont rely on customer service guys they dont ever give the right information.

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:52 am

That's bad! You would think they would need something in writing confirming you want to withdraw...

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Re: UKBA service center

Post by silent_warrior » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:53 pm

bruceb wrote:Hi Friends
My situation is getting terrible, UKBA customer servicecenter mistook that I was withdrawing the application, I never have mentioned about withdrawal. I was only enquiring about withdrawing and processing as in Person. I have followed up now and asked them to re-instate the process.
Already I have an issue with the payment and now they have made this error. Dont rely on customer service guys they dont ever give the right information.
I thought you need to write to them to withdraw your application. Calling customer service should not have had lead to withdrawal