ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Everybody waiting

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

GBEMI
- thin ice -

Everybody waiting

Post by GBEMI » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:18 am

All the people that put in their applications in Feb will be receiving the document back by May. I can't wait nor sleep always thinking our it. God will make a way soon, and we shall all rejoice.

doubletrouble

Post by doubletrouble » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:47 am

Was that your dream from last night?

shabaz1298
Newly Registered

Re: Everybody waiting

Post by shabaz1298 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:17 pm

GBEMI wrote:All the people that put in their applications in Feb will be receiving the document back by May. I can't wait nor sleep always thinking our it. God will make a way soon, and we shall all rejoice.

Dear

we apply on Feb 21nd 2012
acknowledgement and fee taken at same week in February
received another letter from Liverpool on dated 09th March that the Set(M) form version 4/2011 form supply by us is out of date and they sent me another set(M) version 2/2012
we complete and sent on envelope provided by HO
still waiting

push

Post by push » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:16 pm

OPs posting unsubstantiated and does not make any sense. I am locking the topic therefore.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer