ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question about ILR documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

kshah
Newly Registered

Question about ILR documents

Post by kshah » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:09 am

Hello All,

Do anyone have any checklist of documents which are required for ILR same day application.

I am in the country on Tier 1General migrant visa category . I know I need to present all the documents for which I am claiming points but do I need to submit any other.documents
Which I used for earlier visa applications. Do I need to submit P60 of all the five years .

Before applying for HsMP visa, I was on a student visa, do I need to provide documents for student visa as well.

I am all confused, Please help urgently

selva

Re: Question about ILR documents

Post by selva » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:25 am

kshah wrote:Hello All,

Do anyone have any checklist of documents which are required for ILR same day application.

I am in the country on Tier 1General migrant visa category . I know I need to present all the documents for which I am claiming points but do I need to submit any other.documents
Which I used for earlier visa applications. Do I need to submit P60 of all the five years .

Before applying for HsMP visa, I was on a student visa, do I need to provide documents for student visa as well.

I am all confused, Please help urgently
you are going to apply for ILR on the basis of 5 years continuous stay on one of the work categories(WP, HSMP and etc...).
you need to prove 5 years continuous stay- yes P60 covering 5 years (or 4 p60's and payslips after last P60).

Also you need employment letter for any business trips.

you dont need to give any docs for student visa (UKBA will have them on their system and visa is on your passport)

barker

Post by barker » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:48 am

You should have a look at the sticky

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=79378