ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Quick Question about the date of application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

darksun

Quick Question about the date of application

Post by darksun » Wed May 02, 2012 7:16 pm

Hi All,

Just have a quick question. I've applied on 18th of April via NCS. from the royal mail tracking number it looks like it's delivered on 23rd April. I've received the acknowledgement letter dated 28th April.

My date of application is 23rd ? Right?

Thanks a lot!

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Wed May 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Correct. The date the HO received the application.

zee313

Post by zee313 » Sun May 06, 2012 6:04 pm

hi, just need to ask a question please regarding the application because i will be doing mine soon,
When sending via the NCS can you request them to send it next day special delivery even if it means paying extra for it or do they just send it according to their own methods.
Reason im asking is because i need my documents to reach HO on a specifc day because its a requirment that im in the country 3 years before application and if it reaches late i would not have been in the country because i was away on holiday.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sun May 06, 2012 7:34 pm

zee313 wrote:hi, just need to ask a question please regarding the application because i will be doing mine soon,
When sending via the NCS can you request them to send it next day special delivery even if it means paying extra for it or do they just send it according to their own methods.
Reason im asking is because i need my documents to reach HO on a specifc day because its a requirment that im in the country 3 years before application and if it reaches late i would not have been in the country because i was away on holiday.
Check with NCS you plan to book with. Most councils use special delivery but some not. Most send on the same day but some don't. Just explain your situation and make sure they send it on time.