ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK NARIC

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

krssubbu

UK NARIC

Post by krssubbu » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:27 pm

hi,

1. do we need a uk naric definitely ? i have original degree certificate and letter from uni saying my bachelors was tought in english

is madurai kamraj university recognized in uk naric ?

if i apply for uk naric its going to take time as need to post my docs and get it approved so i dont have any time.

2. AND do i need to fill up su07 form for my wife and baby ?

thanks

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:32 pm

Are you making a application to the UKBA for a visa or leave to remain, and if so, what type of application? This is an immigration forum designed to help you rather than a quiz game where you get to see people guess your circumstances.

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:11 pm

sorry,

i am on ilr and sponsering spouse settlement visa for my wife and child settlement visa for my baby

so just would like to know

1. do i need to produce uk naric certificate ? (my wife has original degree certificate and orginal letter from university saying she was tought in english)

2. do i need to fill up su07 undertaking form for my wife and child ?

3. i have to apply for my wife and child - so can i include both set of documents in 1 folder - i meant i cant produce two sets of orginals for certian things

sorry too many questions arise as i gather the documents

thanks

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:49 pm

lucapooka, any thoughts? others as well

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:11 pm

any suggestion please as i need to post the documents

lucapoooka, you did ask me what visa and finally not replied yet !!!

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:15 pm

guyz please post your thoughts...it would be a great help as need to send the docs by this week...so pls give me your suggestions...

also 1 more if i have a loan, do i need to show those documents as well (i have declared in the breakdown sheet of my monthly outgoings)

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:33 am

15 views and no repies :(

moderators can you please help me ?

bobobo

Re: UK NARIC

Post by bobobo » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:09 am

krssubbu wrote:hi,

1. do we need a uk naric definitely ? i have original degree certificate and letter from uni saying my bachelors was tought in english

Yes UK NARIC needs to certify that the qualification is Equivalent to a British Degree.
is madurai kamraj university recognized in uk naric ?

Let NARIC decide that, if the qualification matches up to a BRitish Degree
if i apply for uk naric its going to take time as need to post my docs and get it approved so i dont have any time.

Noboday can help you with that, There is a strong chance of refusal if the HO are NOT satisfied about the Language askills
2. AND do i need to fill up su07 form for my wife and baby ?

thanks

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:20 pm

thanks bobobo for your replies. when i initially did my hsmp application and my friends did the tier1 applcation, i didnt get a UK NARIC certificate. so is this a must ? i have entered the degree in the ukba points calculator and it seems to recognize. i have called up uk naric and they this unversity is recognised in their list. so is it a must to get this UK naric certificate as i am running short of time

thanks

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:53 am

Yes, you will need to, just to make sure the application goes through, you can apply but there is a chance of rejection, whats the great hurry by the way?
krssubbu wrote:thanks bobobo for your replies. when i initially did my hsmp application and my friends did the tier1 applcation, i didnt get a UK NARIC certificate. so is this a must ? i have entered the degree in the ukba points calculator and it seems to recognize. i have called up uk naric and they this unversity is recognised in their list. so is it a must to get this UK naric certificate as i am running short of time

thanks

harv

Post by harv » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:24 am

Hi

I can suggest that you go to the Points Based System calculation website by UKBA and check if the degree course and the university is is listed in the system there as equivalent to UK bachelor's degree. Once you have the report from the website attaching that to the VISA application should be okay as well to meet the requirements.

If the degree course and/or university is not available on the PBS website then you would definitely need a UK NARIC certificate to prove that the English Language requirements are met.
Feb 2012 - Spouse Visa - New Delhi
Mar 2012 - Documents collected - VISA Granted
March 2014 - ILR Granted
Apr 2015 - Applied for Naturalisation
Nov 2015 - Naturalised

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:53 am

thanks harv, i can see the university listed on poinst based calculator.

She has also a Master degree from Anna University (chennai) which i definitely know its recognzied. bcos i didnt do any UK NARIC for my hsmp application and i did my bachelors from anna university as well. Also i can see anna university listed on the points based calculator.

so i attach a printout of the point based calcualtor (just that english language section) along with original degree certi and letter from instituion, is this fine?

harv, thanks for your reply...bit of releif

Thanks

harv

Post by harv » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:57 pm

As far as I know, if your degree course qualifies you in the PBS then you should be fine by attaching the report that you get at the end of the PBS online inspection showing that the degree course meets the English language requirements together with the Original Degree certificate.

Hope this helps.
Feb 2012 - Spouse Visa - New Delhi
Mar 2012 - Documents collected - VISA Granted
March 2014 - ILR Granted
Apr 2015 - Applied for Naturalisation
Nov 2015 - Naturalised

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:53 am

thanks harv :) bit of relief,

also has anyone applied with a letter from university for english lang ?

sojan

Post by sojan » Sat May 05, 2012 7:56 am

krssubbu wrote:thanks harv, i can see the university listed on poinst based calculator.

She has also a Master degree from Anna University (chennai) which i definitely know its recognzied. bcos i didnt do any UK NARIC for my hsmp application and i did my bachelors from anna university as well. Also i can see anna university listed on the points based calculator.

so i attach a printout of the point based calcualtor (just that english language section) along with original degree certi and letter from instituion, is this fine?

harv, thanks for your reply...bit of releif

Thanks
mate, did you apply and got FLR(M) with the degree Certificate and printout of T1 points calculator? Any updates would be very helpful

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Sat May 05, 2012 11:10 am

hello i applied for ilr dependant visa and stuck in printout copy of english lang requirment. i think this would be same case for flr - but not sure

i am waiting for result

Thanks

sojan

Post by sojan » Sat May 05, 2012 2:14 pm

krssubbu wrote:hello i applied for ilr dependant visa and stuck in printout copy of english lang requirment. i think this would be same case for flr - but not sure

i am waiting for result

Thanks
hi krssubbu, i'm not sure what's meant by ILR dependent?
I thought there is either (i) ILR both of you or (ii) ILR + FLR

1. What form did you fill for your ILR dependent application?
2. Did you post it or went to PEO premium application?

Everest100
Newly Registered

Post by Everest100 » Tue May 08, 2012 4:57 pm

Hi, I need to apply for my spouse FLR(M). I am planning to get the following for her english requirement.
1) Original Master's degree from India.
2) NARIC comparability letter for master's degree for (1)
3) certificate from university that the degree was taught in english.
4) marksheets for (1)

Can someone please confirm if this is ok?
( She has a bachelor's degree as well.. should I submit bachelor's instead of master's )