ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dividend Voucher template

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bond.boy203

Dividend Voucher template

Post by bond.boy203 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:52 am

Any one who used a dividend voucher and got their Tier 1extension approved.. can you please provide me with the template which is acceptable by UKBA..

I am a bit worried what needs to be included in the template.. the one provided by my accountant is very vague

params0073

Post by params0073 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:57 am

I got mine approved on 2nd feb 2012.

Your Company name 07 / 09 /11
Company ADDRESS

Tax Voucher

This Voucher represents a dividend paid to: Your name

for the year ended 31 August 2012 in respect of 1 Ordinary Share held.

Holding of Ordinary Shares - 1

Dividend Payable - £ 1000

Tax Credit - £ 111.11 (i.e dividend/9)

Signed by Company Director ................................................... .........................
XXXX Limited Date
Company Address

ashvar123

Hi - Need Info

Post by ashvar123 » Tue May 08, 2012 9:04 pm

Dear Friends -

In the case above what is Gross Dividend that I need to include to calculate the overall income..?

is it 1111.11? or 1000.00? GBP
- Ashvar

AccountantMatthew
Member of Standing

Post by AccountantMatthew » Thu May 10, 2012 7:36 am

In the case above what is Gross Dividend that I need to include to calculate the overall income..?

is it 1111.11? or 1000.00? GBP
£1,111.11

To the OP - a Google search will help you out too if you don't like what the accountant is sending you; there are plenty of free resources out there.
Please don't private message me or e-mail me for free personal advice - you are just wasting your time writing something that won't get answered.
Anything written here shouldn't be construed as being formal advice given in a professional capacity.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Dividend Voucher template

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Thu May 10, 2012 8:15 pm

bond.boy203 wrote:Any one who used a dividend voucher and got their Tier 1extension approved.. can you please provide me with the template which is acceptable by UKBA..

I am a bit worried what needs to be included in the template.. the one provided by my accountant is very vague
how u know that yr acctant is not correct , than his ac/s and certifcates may also vangue

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Thu May 10, 2012 10:26 pm

The dividend vouchers generated by my accountant only has the Net Dividend and the Tax Credit, but not the Gross Dividend.

The policy guidelines state,
v) Dividend vouchers. Dividend vouchers
must show the amount of money paid by
the company to the applicant, normally
from its profits. They should confirm
both the gross and net dividend paid.

An applicant should provide a separate
dividend voucher or payment advice slip
for each dividend payment, to cover the
whole period claimed.

I think it is better to create our own format including the Gross dividend as well in cases where Gross dividend is not included in the format generated by the auditor.

bond.boy203

Post by bond.boy203 » Fri May 11, 2012 8:59 am

[quote="Sushil-ACCA"][quote="bond.boy203"]Any one who used a dividend voucher and got their Tier 1extension approved.. can you please provide me with the template which is acceptable by UKBA..

I am a bit worried what needs to be included in the template.. the one provided by my accountant is very vague[/quote]

how u know that yr acctant is not correct , than his ac/s and certifcates may also vangue[/quote]

I did not say my accountant is not correct..... I said his statement is "vague" Not sure what do you mean by "Vangue"...? The reason I mentioned "Vague" ( not "Vangue") is because his letter was not specific to UKBA requirement of showing gross/net earning by monthly strcuture.. I know my accountant very well so you dont worry about the same.. advise only if you can add something constructive....tks...

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Fri May 11, 2012 9:59 am

bond.boy203 wrote:
Sushil-ACCA wrote:
bond.boy203 wrote:Any one who used a dividend voucher and got their Tier 1extension approved.. can you please provide me with the template which is acceptable by UKBA..

how u know that yr acctant is not correct , than his ac/s and certifcates may also vangue
I did not say my accountant is not correct..... I said his statement is "vague" Not sure what do you mean by "Vangue"...? The reason I mentioned "Vague" ( not "Vangue") is because his letter was not specific to UKBA requirement of showing gross/net earning by monthly strcuture.. I know my accountant very well so you dont worry about the same.. advise only if you can add something constructive....tks...
if u know him well than why u making fuss of his documents , i am not worried about anything , u r worried , take thing positively if u need suggetions or guidance . dont teach others if u seek something