ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payroll dept not signing on my payslips

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ilraspirant

Payroll dept not signing on my payslips

Post by ilraspirant » Mon May 14, 2012 7:46 am

Hi all,

I have an issue, please advice what I can do about this for my PR due very soon...

Each month, I have to raise a request with my HR department to send me my monthly payslip, which they do - basically they print my payslip on a company letter head (this paper only has company name, nothing else on it, no address, no contact details nothing else), and they also put a square stamp on it, which says.. Payroll department, xyz company.

I have these payslips from last 3 years now, and every time I ask them to sign on those, they keep on telling me that I can sign on them, it is not an issue.

I am VERY WORRIED!!! :-(((

Please could someone help me know what I should do in this regard?

Please , please help me know the way out here.....

thanks in advance to everyone who will respond to my query....thanks...

ilraspirant

Post by ilraspirant » Mon May 14, 2012 9:12 am

can someone please respond?

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Mon May 14, 2012 9:33 am

It sounds like a company letter head and if they also put a stamp on it, then you don’t need to worry about.

zishi

Post by zishi » Mon May 14, 2012 9:41 am

If the payslips are on company letterhead, you don't need any signature or stamp on it.

ilraspirant

Post by ilraspirant » Mon May 14, 2012 9:52 am

...But...

Company Letter head only has "company name", Nothing Else on it->, NO address, NO contact details nothing...

is this acceptable by UKBA for PR/ILR?

Please advice.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Mon May 14, 2012 10:31 am

yes they would be acceptable as they also have company stamp.

You can also get a separate letter on your employer letter head (with all salaries breakdown) for your own peace of mind.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Mon May 14, 2012 10:31 am

ilraspirant wrote:...But...

Company Letter head only has "company name", Nothing Else on it->, NO address, NO contact details nothing...

is this acceptable by UKBA for PR/ILR?

Please advice.
This is what the guidelines state...

For a salaried employee, formal payslips or on company headed paper. If the payslips are not provided on company headed paper or they receive their payslips on line, the payslips should be stamped and signed by the employer or alternatively a letter should be provided on the employer’s company headed paper confirming the applicant’s earnings both at the time of their application for further leave to remain and now.

If you are concerned about the nature of your company headed payslips I would request a letter from your employer confirming that the payslips are authentic. Or you could ofcourse request that they provide a letter confirming your earnings as suggested above instead of using your payslips.

ilraspirant

Post by ilraspirant » Mon May 14, 2012 11:03 am

thanks so much to everyone who has responded so far...

joh892

Post by joh892 » Mon May 14, 2012 1:25 pm

I also agree with the rest that its not an issue since the payslips are in the company's letter head and have an official stamp. Perhaps in addition, I think you can ask your payroll department to include a letter stating your earnings over the relevant period.

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Mon May 14, 2012 3:28 pm

Btw, I think you are very organised to get your payslips stamped every month and to plan ahead for the documents you will need. I am sure this preparation and attention to detail will help you when you apply so good luck!