ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General discussion after BC and Passport application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

grantring
- thin ice -

Re: March club?

Post by grantring » Tue May 15, 2012 1:16 pm

annpgeorge wrote:Is there a March 2012 club here?
21-03-12

Masryman
- thin ice -

Post by Masryman » Tue May 15, 2012 1:39 pm

M
8/3/2012
Called on 14/5/2012 a polite man told me u should assume it would take six month but i m sure u ll hear from us before that but he told me that the case open from the date the fee taken and its not them its the cheacks from other departments that takes long
Last edited by Masryman on Tue May 15, 2012 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

burtsbee
- thin ice -

Post by burtsbee » Tue May 15, 2012 1:48 pm

Anyone applied in December 2011?

grantring
- thin ice -

Post by grantring » Tue May 15, 2012 1:53 pm

Masryman wrote:
M
8/3/2012
Called on 14/5/2012 a polite man told me u should assume it would take six month but i m sure u ll hear from us before that but he told me that the case open from the date the fee taken and its not them its the cheacks from other departments that takes long
Sorry to say he lied the checks start once the app is on the main system and for us it was 7 weeks after the payment was taken and at the point it goes on the main system it is given a case number starting with R*******

Masryman
- thin ice -

Post by Masryman » Tue May 15, 2012 1:55 pm

grantring wrote:
Masryman wrote:
M
8/3/2012
Sorry to say he lied the checks start once the app is on the main system and for us it was 7 weeks after the payment was taken and at the point it goes on the main system it is given a case number starting with R*******
He lied or not but thats wot he said

grantring
- thin ice -

Post by grantring » Tue May 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Masryman wrote:
grantring wrote:
Masryman wrote:
M
8/3/2012
He said the same to us too i have just found out more as i speak to different people in there call centre

grantring
- thin ice -

Post by grantring » Tue May 15, 2012 2:00 pm

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... &start=660

The above topic is now locked due to members to name a few

Elliass
Eastender14
Burtsbee
Retwhite

Thanks to the mod for making note that it is the few who cant follow simple rules to take it away from the member who just wanted to see time lines

Masryman
- thin ice -

Post by Masryman » Tue May 15, 2012 3:36 pm

grantring wrote:
Masryman wrote:
grantring wrote:
Masryman wrote:M
8/3/2012

Having enjoyed the forum i just wanted to share my experiance we all in the same boat

He said the same to us too i have just found out more as i speak to different people in there call centre

meegs81
Newly Registered

Post by meegs81 » Tue May 15, 2012 4:01 pm

Yay I posted off my application today.

So will post info here as timeline part is locked.

Application Timeline
Eligibility criteria: 3 yr spouse of BC
Method of application: Postal
Date of receipt by UKBA:
Date of debit of fees:
Date of receipt of acknowledgement:
Date of receipt of approval:
Date of Ceremony:

Other Updates: posted 15/05/12

So the wait begins...!

bluebird2011

Post by bluebird2011 » Tue May 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Grantring

You are an equal contributor alongwith others mentioned in your post.

Not a professional attitude by anyone.

Regards

workingmama
- thin ice -

Post by workingmama » Tue May 15, 2012 4:07 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elliass
Eastender14
Burtsbee
Retwhite

Thanks to the mod for making note that it is the few who cant follow simple rules to take it away from the member who just wanted to see time lines
I think you should add yourself to that list as you just added fuel to the fire with your very agressive and downright rude posts and responses.
I think in the end people were just posting knowing it would annoy you. All you did in the end was end up being abusive and causing other members to respond in a similar manner. Which made for very unsavory reading.

I hope the mods read some of your posts in that thread as despite people making mistakes posting there you were totally out of order.

joh118

Post by joh118 » Tue May 15, 2012 4:39 pm

shame about the timeline thread, was quite useful to track everyone's progress...

meanwhile, for me, 3rd month waiting anniversary tomorrow!

annpgeorge

Post by annpgeorge » Tue May 15, 2012 6:04 pm

I sent off mine on 14th 0f Mar. 9 weeks tomorrow.

rad
BANNED

Post by rad » Tue May 15, 2012 6:24 pm

grantring wrote:
Masryman wrote:
M
8/3/2012
Does the case number usually start with R because mine start with N*******?

Thanks! :)

sheryar.uk
Newly Registered

British passport application

Post by sheryar.uk » Tue May 15, 2012 7:04 pm

How do u track british passport application online ?

Masryman
- thin ice -

Post by Masryman » Tue May 15, 2012 7:13 pm

annpgeorge wrote:I sent off mine on 14th 0f Mar. 9 weeks tomorrow.
I think u should start counting from the day the payment were taken as thats the day the case open and if u applied on the basis of married to be bc u should expect it to be longer than other applicant as it takes longer than tier 1 etc so dont worry u are still within normal time

Masryman
- thin ice -

Post by Masryman » Tue May 15, 2012 7:15 pm

rad wrote:
grantring wrote:
Masryman wrote:
M
8/3/2012
Thats the payment ref but r is the internal ref i think as when u call u give the ref starts with N

Masryman
- thin ice -

Post by Masryman » Tue May 15, 2012 7:17 pm

joh118 wrote:shame about the timeline thread, was quite useful to track everyone's progress...

meanwhile, for me, 3rd month waiting anniversary tomorrow!
I agree it was good and i hope the admin reopen it gir the sake who take comfort from following other app

rad
BANNED

Post by rad » Tue May 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Masryman wrote:
I think u should start counting from the day the payment were taken as thats the day the case open and if u applied on the basis of married to be bc u should expect it to be longer than other applicant as it takes longer than tier 1 etc so dont worry u are still within normal time
Hi Masryman,

I applied for BC based on married with a British citizen. I read what you wrote so you think that might take longer than 6 months...that what you mean?

What about tier 1 when you compared, does it take longer than 6 months as well.

goodluck! :)

grantring
- thin ice -

Post by grantring » Tue May 15, 2012 8:58 pm

bluebird2011 wrote:Grantring

You are an equal contributor alongwith others mentioned in your post.

Not a professional attitude by anyone.

Regards
Hmmm let's review all I wanted was time lines only the whole reason there was that thread try reading all my posts before you comment

grantring
- thin ice -

Post by grantring » Tue May 15, 2012 9:01 pm

workingmama wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elliass
Eastender14
Burtsbee
Retwhite

I think you should add yourself to that list as you just added fuel to the fire with your very agressive and downright rude posts and responses.
I think in the end people were just posting knowing it would annoy you. All you did in the end was end up being abusive and causing other members to respond in a similar manner. Which made for very unsavory reading.

I hope the mods read some of your posts in that thread as despite people making mistakes posting there you were totally out of order.
Well when people don't listen you need to get a bit aggressive all that had to do was follow a simple rule and were asked in a nice by me at first and other members and did not do it so at least the mods put a stop to you all

grantring
- thin ice -

Post by grantring » Tue May 15, 2012 9:02 pm

rad wrote:
grantring wrote:
Masryman wrote:
M
8/3/2012

Tha N number is a Payment reference the R number is a case reference so don't worry it will have N to start with

Masryman
- thin ice -

Post by Masryman » Tue May 15, 2012 9:15 pm

rad wrote:
Masryman wrote:
Hi Masryman,

I applied for BC based on married with a British citizen. I read what you wrote so you think that might take longer than 6 months...that what you mean?

No i meant that tier1 takes between 4 to 6 weeks may be 8 but married to bc takes 10 to 12 weeks

noble72uk
- thin ice -

Post by noble72uk » Tue May 15, 2012 9:46 pm

rad wrote:
Masryman wrote:
Hi Masryman,

Your status as married to a British citizen doesn’t mean it will takes longer

Whatever is your status Married to BC or not. it’s only a luck these days most of applications are dealt between 2, 3 months

So just be patient and hopefully you All will get what are waiting for.

noble72uk
- thin ice -

Post by noble72uk » Tue May 15, 2012 9:46 pm

rad wrote:
Masryman wrote:
Hi Masryman,

Your status as married to a British citizen doesn’t mean it will takes longer

Whatever is your status Married to BC or not. it’s only a luck these days most of applications are dealt between 2, 3 months

So just be patient and hopefully you All will get what are waiting for.