ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Card Payment - PEO

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

PrashantMar
Newly Registered

Card Payment - PEO

Post by PrashantMar » Fri May 18, 2012 12:50 pm

Hi,

I will be applying for Tier1 extension on PEO croydon. I have to pay for myself and 2 dependents.

My credit card limit is 1000 only so won't be able to pay by credit card. I can pay be debit card but came to know that there may be some bank restriction on high value transactions.
I have bank account with HSBC and have contacted them about this but they said nothing can be done in advance. I would like to know your suggestions on how to pay for Visa in PEO.
Would paying by Bankers Draft cause any delay in application process?
Also if someone with HSBC card can please advise if paid by card with no issue?

Thanks,
Prashant

geriatrix

Re: Card Payment - PEO

Post by geriatrix » Fri May 18, 2012 1:05 pm

PrashantMar wrote:Also if someone with HSBC card can please advise if paid by card with no issue?
No issue.

1. If you have more than one CCard, use different for the different forms.
2. Paying through banker's draft on the day of appointment should not delay processing, unless attending Glasgow or Cardiff PEO
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

rajaninanu

Post by rajaninanu » Sat May 19, 2012 11:19 am

I had the same issue,

One week before my day of application, I requested HSBC bank to increase my credit limit for the purpose of paying £2700 as visa fees.
They said they cant give me a permanent increase but could help me with a temporary one which was all that I wanted.
You can also try in that way.

Regards