ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone who gave biometrics in March and still waiting ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

viki83

Anyone who gave biometrics in March and still waiting ?

Post by viki83 » Fri May 18, 2012 9:55 am

Hi,

I applied with 3 dependents and gave biometrics on 31/03/2012 and still waiting ? I have seen many people who gave biometrics in between 07/04 and 10/04 and getting decisions. I think most of March applications have been processed so I was curious to know if there are any others out there who are still waiting since March ?

ferryahmed82

Post by ferryahmed82 » Fri May 18, 2012 10:42 am

You'll get yours soon inshaAllah....don't worry!

viki83

Post by viki83 » Fri May 18, 2012 10:55 am

ferryahmed82 wrote:You'll get yours soon inshaAllah....don't worry!
Faraz, its really getting too close. You know we need to fly on 2nd june and seeing timelines everyone who applied last week of March already received decission last week. This week people who applied 2nd week of April getting their decissions. I am not sure why are they delaying so much on our application.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri May 18, 2012 11:02 am

1. There are plenty of others who gave biometrics in march who are still waiting.
2. If you have 3 dependents this could slow things down slightly.

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Post by silent_warrior » Fri May 18, 2012 11:13 am

viki83 wrote:This week people who applied 2nd week of April getting their decissions. I am not sure why are they delaying so much on our application.
You mean people who gave their biometrics in 2nd week of April are getting their decisions right?

viki83

Post by viki83 » Fri May 18, 2012 3:03 pm

Yes currently they are processing applications who provided biometrics on or before 10/04/2012. The website is not being updated since 13/03/2012 but we can see many cases on trackitt which proves that. Although very few exceptions are people who gave biometrics in last week or March still waiting. I wanted to know if there are others out there who are still waiting.

gupta_ust

Post by gupta_ust » Fri May 18, 2012 5:37 pm

Unfortunately timelines thread here is locked/closed...I don't know the logic behind it...

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Sat May 19, 2012 11:41 am

i gave mine with 1 dependent . biometric done on 26 march still waiting :(
Many Thanks

ssr

Post by ssr » Tue May 22, 2012 8:58 am

It looks like I'm the only one who gave biometrics in 3rd week of March(22nd) and still waiting.

viki83

Post by viki83 » Tue May 22, 2012 9:09 am

ssr wrote:It looks like I'm the only one who gave biometrics in 3rd week of March(22nd) and still waiting.
Trust me I know many others who gave biometrics between 21/03 and 31/03 and still waiting. I gave on 31/03 and nothing yet. I think something went wrong in their case worker allocation process and so far those who gave between 7th and 10th April got priority above last week of march. Dependents is irrelevant as I know many who gave with 3 dependents in April and got approvals quickly.

I have put up an FOI request for this purpose:

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/t ... ting_times

viki83

Post by viki83 » Tue May 22, 2012 11:34 am

BRPs received today dated 18/05/2012. Awaiting Documents.

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Tue May 22, 2012 12:01 pm

viki83 wrote:BRPs received today dated 18/05/2012. Awaiting Documents.
Congrats buddy, what was the mode of delivery?
Many Thanks

viki83

Post by viki83 » Tue May 22, 2012 1:01 pm

BRPs delivered by DX, documents will be returned by second class. Hoping to get documents tomorrow.

ssr

Post by ssr » Tue May 22, 2012 3:11 pm

ssr wrote:It looks like I'm the only one who gave biometrics in 3rd week of March(22nd) and still waiting.
When I contacted UKBA by email , I was told my BRP is in production.Assume this means its been approved and I can expect documents soon.

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Tue May 22, 2012 3:15 pm

ssr wrote:
When I contacted UKBA by email , I was told my BRP is in production.Assume this means its been approved and I can expect documents soon.
No! i am on the same queue, given biometrics on 26 march and still waiting..

How you manage to get info that "BRP is in production" as you cant get any update before six months at least?
Many Thanks

ssr

Post by ssr » Tue May 22, 2012 3:36 pm

sheraz_aries wrote:
ssr wrote:

How you manage to get info that "BRP is in production" as you cant get any update before six months at least?
I just tried my luck by emailing them <AppointmentExceptions@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk> and to my surprise they did divulge some useful info.

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Tue May 22, 2012 3:41 pm

ssr wrote:
sheraz_aries wrote:
ssr wrote:

I just tried my luck by emailing them <AppointmentExceptions@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk> and to my surprise they did divulge some useful info.
But this email is for sending them reason of why you can give your biometrics with 15 working days.

How many days they took to get back to you once you emailed them? And is it possible to get the email format you send them over?
Many Thanks

ssr

Post by ssr » Tue May 22, 2012 4:31 pm

[/quote]
But this email is for sending them reason of why you can give your biometrics with 15 working days.

How many days they took to get back to you once you emailed them? And is it possible to get the email format you send them over?[/quote]

I had some issues with my address so I had used this email id , as i didnt know any other, to contact them.And as I said i didnt expect them to respond but they did.

I just included my case no in the email and I requested them if they could update me with the status.

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Tue May 22, 2012 5:11 pm

ssr wrote: But this email is for sending them reason of why you can give your biometrics with 15 working days.

How many days they took to get back to you once you emailed them? And is it possible to get the email format you send them over?

I had some issues with my address so I had used this email id , as i didnt know any other, to contact them.And as I said i didnt expect them to respond but they did.

I just included my case no in the email and I requested them if they could update me with the status.
And how long it took them to respond to your email?
Many Thanks

gupta_ust

Post by gupta_ust » Tue May 22, 2012 6:32 pm

I did my Biometrics on 18/Apr and got my documents today. Though it was for Tier 2.

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Wed May 23, 2012 5:49 pm

Is there any body else who gave biometrics in march and still waiting?

I gave biometrics with one dependent on 26 march and still waiting with no luck so far, its getting worried as those gave biometrics after me got there docs back.
Last edited by sheraz_aries on Fri May 25, 2012 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Many Thanks

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Thu May 24, 2012 5:06 pm

sheraz_aries wrote:Is there any body else who gave biometrics in march and still waiting?

I gave biometrics with one dependent on 26 march and still waiting with no luck so far, its getting worried as those gave biometrics after me got there docs back.
Seems like i am the only one who gave biometrics in march and still waiting.
Many Thanks

UKwannabee

Post by UKwannabee » Fri May 25, 2012 9:16 pm

sheraz_aries wrote:
sheraz_aries wrote:Is there any body else who gave biometrics in march and still waiting?

Hi ya,

I had my biometrics on 30th of March and still waiting. Frustrating because others have received their documents already. Mine's a super straightforward Set M.

Hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer!

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Fri May 25, 2012 9:18 pm

UKwannabee wrote:
sheraz_aries wrote:

Hi ya,

I had my biometrics on 30th of March and still waiting. Frustrating because others have received their documents already. Mine's a super straightforward Set M.

have you got any dependent included?
Many Thanks

UKwannabee

Post by UKwannabee » Fri May 25, 2012 9:39 pm

sheraz_aries wrote:
UKwannabee wrote:
sheraz_aries wrote:

Hi ya,

have you got any dependent included?
No, just myself :)