ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependent Tier1(General) - Address Proof

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

09tier1
Newly Registered
India

PBS Dependent Tier1(General) - Address Proof

Post by 09tier1 » Fri May 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Hello Friends,
I am holding Tier1 (General) visa and I am working in UK. I am planning to apply for dependent visa for my wife.
Do I need to submit any address proof document? If Yes, company provided address proof letter is sufficient??

Thanks in advance,

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Fri May 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

dumdeedum
Newly Registered

Post by dumdeedum » Sat May 26, 2012 12:11 am

Quick answer: No

09tier1
Newly Registered
India

Post by 09tier1 » Sun May 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Thank you Both for your response,

Strictly speaking, no need to provide address proof as no where asking about address details. But I gone through forum, every one suggesting that it is our responsibility to convince them to get entry clearance and better to provide it. so I am in bit confusion......

any one has applied dependent visa without submitting main applicant address proof???

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Sun May 27, 2012 10:41 pm

How does "address proof" add weight /credibility to an application? What does address proof show or prove to an ECO?

If you wish to provide evidences voluntarily, that you think will add value, then the most obvious choices are those that prove a income and adequate accommodation ... to maintain and accommodate a dependant.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!