ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 no previous emploement history

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bangash
Newly Registered

EEA4 no previous emploement history

Post by bangash » Mon May 28, 2012 12:51 pm

Hello,

I am family member of EEA national and I myself a non EEA member.
My resident card(EEA2) expires this september and I wants to apply for EEA4 to extend my visa. we been living together 5 years now and married for 5 years as well.

the thing that i am concerned about is my partner previous employment history,

according to the EEA4 they needs all previous 5 years history, which my EEA family member don't have as his last company does not exist and he been made redundant in 2009.
he was then un-employed for 10 month and thanks GOD he got a job finally and he is working for this company now 2 years.

so I have only have last 2 years work history but don't have any info or evidence of him being unemployed and when he was working for his first company where he been made redundant.

we have only 1 p60 from his previous company but that only covers 2008.
so i needs a prove for 2007 and needs prove when he was seeking employment in 2010.

I tried looking for HMRC but there is no info on the site to help me with and when you rang them you always been on hold.

Can someone plz help me.

Regards

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Mon May 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Hi

Do youh ave CSI insurance when your sponsor was not working?

In worse case you can still apply for EEA2 and if you were not exercising the treaty rights before, your clock to be PR is reset.

You can also collect all the letters which show your partner was actively job searching, had benefit etc