ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Janurary 2012 Club

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tingting88
Newly Registered

Janurary 2012 Club

Post by tingting88 » Wed May 30, 2012 9:11 am

Hey guys

I have been reading through posts on this forum for the last couple weeks but haven't seen any topics on BC application made in Jan 2012.
I made my application in mid Jan this year but still haven't received my approval letter yet, tried to call them a few times to get an update but never succeed. I know this whole process may sometime take up to 6 months or even longer, but according to all the timelines that people have posted so far, most people have managed to get their approval letter within 3 months. so what the hell has happened to my application then?anyway, I just thought I'd post this new topic with the hope that there may be people who are having the same problem and living in frustration and confusion everyday like I am at the moment. I generally consider myself as a patient person, but as time goes by, my patience is running quite low now. :x
so folks, plz share some of your experience if you have spare time to write a few lines, it will be very much appreciated ! :D

Bluto
Newly Registered

Post by Bluto » Wed May 30, 2012 9:43 am

Mr/Ms Tingting, did you even bother to search? There is already January club thread on this forum.