ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

coming back to UK after 5 months

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ilrtier1

coming back to UK after 5 months

Post by ilrtier1 » Thu May 31, 2012 5:18 pm

Hi all,

I would be coming back to the Uk after nearly 6 months staying in India. I have got PR recently and I am still in job in the UK, but with out salary.
I was not working in India during these time. I came to India to help my close relative for medical emergency.

Problem is I started a website here in India. I dont get any income here through the website now, but expect to get something nearby future.

My doubt is what documents I need to show while coming back to the UK after a long time?
Would it be a problem that I started a website here in India, Do the UKBA consider this as a intention to start business here in UK, or do they think if I start a business in India, why I need Permanent Residency in the UK. Because PR is given to stay permanently in the UK?

what documents I need to show that I was not working in INdia?

Thanks for your opinions.

geriatrix

Re: coming back to UK after 5 months

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 31, 2012 8:37 pm

ilrtier1 wrote:My doubt is what documents I need to show while coming back to the UK after a long time?
Your passport with the ILR vignette and a landing card.

All the rest ... irrelevant.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!