ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO vs Postal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

keepsmilinyaar

PEO vs Postal

Post by keepsmilinyaar » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:39 pm

Hi,

need some advice.
MY visa expires on 02 July 2012.
I have only a month now. Am unable to get any appointments for PEO (premium service).
Can you guys suggest the last date I should wait until I go in for the postal application ? or recommend any immigration solicitors who can easily manage to get slots ?

Just want to get it over with to be honest !!! so am looking for the quickest route ?
Also if you have any recommended times I should log on at to book online appointments for PEO ?

Thanks in advance.
Rahul

rajaninanu

Post by rajaninanu » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:47 pm

log in onto the UKBA website around 11 45pm. Try continously from 11 50pm - 12 15am. You will defintely get some slots.
Even I was in the same position as you then tried at midnight and got the slot.

Good Luck

keepsmilinyaar

Post by keepsmilinyaar » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:48 pm

thanks mate.. will give it a shot tonight. !!

arnie365

Post by arnie365 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:33 pm

rajaninanu wrote:log in onto the UKBA website around 11 45pm. Try continously from 11 50pm - 12 15am. You will defintely get some slots.
Even I was in the same position as you then tried at midnight and got the slot.

Good Luck
Hello rajanianu, did you try at midnight over weekends? I have been relentless overbthe last 2weekends but no success.