ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

abc

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bash
BANNED

abc

Post by bash » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:44 pm

:)
Last edited by bash on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bash
BANNED

Post by bash » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:22 pm

Plz somebody advice

AccountantMatthew
Member of Standing

Post by AccountantMatthew » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:56 pm

bash you are going to have to wait longer than 40 minutes for a reply - we aren't free hires that give (again free) advice on demand!

Now ....
I have not yet received any accoutant confirmation letter from.hmrc.
What do you mean by this sorry? Are you looking to see if your accountant holds a qualification? If so then you approach their Institute/Association and ask. HMRC have nothing to do with it.

If you are chasing whether your accountant filed your tax return then you can call HMRC to see if it has been filed or just contact your accountant who will be able to tell you.
Please don't private message me or e-mail me for free personal advice - you are just wasting your time writing something that won't get answered.
Anything written here shouldn't be construed as being formal advice given in a professional capacity.

bash
BANNED

Post by bash » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Sorry ,but i just want to know how do i get accoutsnt letter confirmation from hmrc.as in this xyz person is accoutant for me .
Thanks

AccountantMatthew
Member of Standing

Post by AccountantMatthew » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:39 pm

HMRC don't do this.

Your accountant will write in their letter that they are your accountant and then let UKBA know their registration/firm number in the same letter. The UKBA then carry out any checks that they require.
Please don't private message me or e-mail me for free personal advice - you are just wasting your time writing something that won't get answered.
Anything written here shouldn't be construed as being formal advice given in a professional capacity.

bash
BANNED

Post by bash » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:49 pm

:)