ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mush2012

Post by Mush2012 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:54 am

AOA,

I have read elsewhere that actually they can decide whenever the cut off point is, hopefully they don't.

Here is the link to the JCWI mentioned in the news article.

http://www.jcwi.org.uk/policy/united-lo ... context=po

Hope for the best and prepare for the Worst.

Allah hafiz

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:01 pm

I just hope that we get responses very soon.

Just a though.

It could be that the cut off point is in Feb. So possibly that could be the reason why they are taking time on replying to us.

However usually when they implement a law the cut off point is roughly just about a month prior. I remember when they updated the A1 listing in July last year, people who passed with the old list had just uptil the new listing came out.
-----------------------------
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:03 pm

shade00 wrote:I just hope that we get responses very soon.

Just a though.

It could be that the cut off point is in Feb. So possibly that could be the reason why they are taking time on replying to us.

However usually when they implement a law the cut off point is roughly just about a month prior. I remember when they updated the A1 listing in July last year, people who passed with the old list had just uptil the new listing came out.
the 'cut off point' cannot be in the past. If an application has been submitted it will be considered under the rules in place at the time.

kdpatel_87

Post by kdpatel_87 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:03 pm

som1984 wrote:
m3y wrote:
Mush2012 wrote:AOA,

more information regarding the changes I mentioned earlier, they are being announced next week, let's see how far they go.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/jun/0 ... ark-choice

Hope they do not backdate these requirements.

Allah hafiz
So worrying this news.. so many genuine familys will be affected..

Whilst I agree spouses shouldn't rely on public funds, and sham marriages need to be tackled, the minimum income level being imposed is extremly high....

The other worrying part is 'showing genuine attachment to the uk'... god knows what this could be..
anyone know when this will come into effect?
hello all !!! Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants
Campaigning for justice in immigration & asylum law & policy
said that we can overcome by this problem by doing this small thing they said The Government has not yet introduced Rules reflecting the above, but it's likely to. We’d usually ask you to write to your MP at this point. A handful of you would, and a smattering of MPs would receive a letter, a couple may get two, they’d reply and nothing else would happen. So we’d like you instead, to contact Chris Bryant, Labour’s shadow immigration minister. We want him to oppose these policy proposals and any corresponding Rule changes. We want him to stand up and say publicly that immigration for the rich only is not on. He is in a position to give these Rule changes some serious opposition. Go on, drop him a line, you can contact him at bryantc@parliament.uk. He’d love to hear from u

tnt4ever
- thin ice -

Post by tnt4ever » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:08 pm

VERY NICE POST>..
kdpatel_87 wrote:
som1984 wrote:
m3y wrote:
Mush2012 wrote:AOA,

more information regarding the changes I mentioned earlier, they are being announced next week, let's see how far they go.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/jun/0 ... ark-choice

Hope they do not backdate these requirements.

Allah hafiz
So worrying this news.. so many genuine familys will be affected..

Whilst I agree spouses shouldn't rely on public funds, and sham marriages need to be tackled, the minimum income level being imposed is extremly high....

The other worrying part is 'showing genuine attachment to the uk'... god knows what this could be..
anyone know when this will come into effect?
hello all !!! Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants
Campaigning for justice in immigration & asylum law & policy
said that we can overcome by this problem by doing this small thing they said The Government has not yet introduced Rules reflecting the above, but it's likely to. We’d usually ask you to write to your MP at this point. A handful of you would, and a smattering of MPs would receive a letter, a couple may get two, they’d reply and nothing else would happen. So we’d like you instead, to contact Chris Bryant, Labour’s shadow immigration minister. We want him to oppose these policy proposals and any corresponding Rule changes. We want him to stand up and say publicly that immigration for the rich only is not on. He is in a position to give these Rule changes some serious opposition. Go on, drop him a line, you can contact him at bryantc@parliament.uk. He’d love to hear from u
App Date: 21st Feb 2012
Forward to Embassy 5th March 2012
under process at BHC Islamabad
94 Days ....
Visa Granted ALHAMDULILLAH 3rd July 2012

Total Working Days 92 ( Excluding holidays etc)

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:29 pm

@ZULLY AND kING2BE CAN U PLZ CHECK UR PM THANKZ
Application submitted and forwad to ISB OC - 05/01/12
Refused 25/04/12
Appeal lodged 08/05/12

som1984

Post by som1984 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:33 pm

anyone have islamabad gerrys phine number. the pakistan one

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:53 pm

som1984 wrote:anyone have islamabad gerrys phine number. the pakistan one
Telephone enquiries

For PTCL land lines: 090010411
From UK: 0871-7043005
All mobile providers dial short code: 8865

ukba website.
09/03/2012 Application Submitted - Mirpur
03/03/2012 Application Forwarded - Islamabad OC
23/03/2012 Application Forwarded - BHC For Process

Waiting: 68 working days

blumango

Post by blumango » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:58 pm

guys, don't panick. rumour is "income" will relate to "household" income

skstar

Post by skstar » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:28 pm

blumango wrote:guys, don't panick. rumour is "income" will relate to "household" income
What do you mean,could you elaborate please? :)

Mush2012

Post by Mush2012 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:55 pm

AOA,

there is no "panic", the Home Secretary has been planning on introducing changes to the Immigration Rules based on the MAC Report's recommendations.

The news article is saying the rule changes will be announced this coming week, I advised members to keep an eye out for it, and see how far she will be going.

At last we will find out what the actual changes are going to be.

The proposed income level of £25,700 is for the sponsor, where are you getting "household income" from, as that sounds more like a benefit or tax application term, please elaborate on your rumour source.

Allah hafiz

skstar

Post by skstar » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Deary me, she is going to 'announce' the changes, they wont be in immediate effect. So for those of you who are going to apply, hurry up basically lol.

skstar

Post by skstar » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:57 pm

was told that it would affect those who apply under family visas?

tnt4ever
- thin ice -

Post by tnt4ever » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:53 am

AOA EVERY ONE

FINALLY ALLAH (SWT) has given me a chance to find out what exactly is happening inside BHC ISLAMABAD

one of my family member who used to work for British Cargo is having good relationship with embassy employees.
he is going to find out what is the actual concern behind the back log within next two to three working days
once its updated to me, i shall update here accordingly ASAP INSHALLAH

mean time dont create panic for any other issue.

please note these things.

The following changes for higher income for sponsors would never effect the previously submitted cases, the reason behind that is to make an application process more sound and clear for the home office they recently introduced the online application form..whereas the data will be directly recorded to home office servers plus concerned embassies both.

Now regarding the question why it will not affect, because its still not yet officially announced and not implemented as per the official statement by the concerned authorities.

please make sure you people dont panic on this tiny or major announcement whatever u can call it.

recite and offer nawafil prayers dua's and tasbeeh and zikar as much and INSHALLAH results will be accordingly.

My personal opinion is this week people will hear good news, rest i can and would only add that only ALLAH ( SWT) knows the real and hidden which is best for us.

please please do not raise questions and do not make false statements which will create further mess for rest of the people.

i urge all the forum members( applicants ) to keep patience cuz ALLAH ( SWT) Sabar karny walon kay kam Apny hath mein lay laita hai

best of luck
thanks
A.H
94 Days ....

tnt4ever
- thin ice -

Post by tnt4ever » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:06 am

And please one more thing, do not ask me how when who whom where...?

i will update everything here as per my best knowledge and for your piece of mind. INSHALLAH it will be good and worth reading if anything comes as an update...
94 Days ....

som1984

Post by som1984 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:44 am

theresa may just confirmed on bbc1 that minimum income should be £18600. so all this 25k was all scare mongering

m3y

Post by m3y » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:21 am

som1984 wrote:theresa may just confirmed on bbc1 that minimum income should be £18600. so all this 25k was all scare mongering
yeah 18k seems much fairer tbf.... Just got to wait for the announcemenr on the other policys, apparently she will go to the house of commons tommorow with the proposals..
- 10/05/2012 Applied in Islamabad
- 10/05/2012 Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC
- 23/05/2012 Visa application is under process at the British High Commission.
-09/10/2012 Visa Granted :)

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:22 am

@tnt4ever thats good mashallah if u get some information it might help a few people...

on the other hand i know inshallah if i am still alive i will get a response at the end of the week..some people on the facebook page already know how i am so sure so inshallah my wait will be over by friday!

All trust in Allah and you can never go wrong :D
Application Submitted:12/03/12
Under Process At BHC: 26/03/12

[Moderator edit: Forum language is English]

m3y

Post by m3y » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:42 am

*Y3NVY* wrote:@tnt4ever thats good mashallah if u get some information it might help a few people...

on the other hand i know inshallah if i am still alive i will get a response at the end of the week..some people on the facebook page already know how i am so sure so inshallah my wait will be over by friday!

Whats this facebook group everybody talks about? Have u got a link?

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:47 am

m3y wrote:
*Y3NVY* wrote:@tnt4ever thats good mashallah if u get some information it might help a few people...

u have to pm xnailax so she can add you onto it cuz shes admin...she made it so we can chat about other things on there and share photos and whatever else...cuz u cant do that here cuz the mods and certain members dont like it

Mush2012

Post by Mush2012 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:58 am

AOA,

there is an e-petition to stop the Immigration changes.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/32167

Get friends and family involved in the UK, you never know, with enough support, it may help future applicants.

Allah hafiz

el nino

Post by el nino » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:23 am

*Y3NVY* wrote:
m3y wrote:

u have to pm xnailax so she can add you onto it cuz shes admin...she made it so we can chat about other things on there and share photos and whatever else...cuz u cant do that here cuz the mods and certain members dont like it
send me the link or wtever as well so tht we can discuss everythin thr
APP SUBMITTED IN ISL 13/03/12
FORWARD TO OC 13/03/12
PROCESS N BHC 27/03/12

skstar

Post by skstar » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:37 am

Can someone reply plaese...
Say if god forbid...but tomorrow theresa may goes to parliament to propose her views,and there is no opposition.realisticaly how long would it take to implement? surely they wil some notice and deadline. Were in 2nd week of june so surely not by 30th ?

m3y

Post by m3y » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:41 am

skstar wrote:Can someone reply plaese...
Say if god forbid...but tomorrow theresa may goes to parliament to propose her views,and there is no opposition.realisticaly how long would it take to implement? surely they wil some notice and deadline. Were in 2nd week of june so surely not by 30th ?
Nobody knows for sure, there is a 21 day suggestion, but this is not law

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:44 am

i'll post it onto the page now that you guys want to join the group and naila sis will add u