ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous Immigration History

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

lalitmittal
Newly Registered

Previous Immigration History

Post by lalitmittal » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:03 am

Hi,
I came to UK on 04/07/2005, was working on Work Permit. Then in April 2008 I switched to an umbrella company's Work Permit. I joined a contract that ended in July 2008. Then I decide to move back to my home country India. But Umbrella company was not happy with this decision and they told the Home office I am working in UK without their consent (I was in India at that time).

Then after living in India for about 1 year and 6 months, I applied for Tier 1 Visa. Got the Visa for 3 years starting from Dec 2009 to Dec 2012. Now, working in a company as permanent employee.

I have noticed two times, when I entered in UK for first time I was stopped by Visa officer, he discussed something with the senior officers and let me entered in the UK and same thing happened next time when I visited India and returned back to UK.

Now, I am thinking for applying the Tier1 Extension.

Does this will effect on my extension?

Lalit Mittal

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:18 am

No. There are no points deducted or added to your score for Immigration officers performing their duties.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Previous Immigration History

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:49 am

lalitmittal wrote:Hi,
I came to UK on 04/07/2005, was working on Work Permit. Then in April 2008 I switched to an umbrella company's Work Permit. I joined a contract that ended in July 2008. Then I decide to move back to my home country India. But Umbrella company was not happy with this decision and they told the Home office I am working in UK without their consent (I was in India at that time).

Then after living in India for about 1 year and 6 months, I applied for Tier 1 Visa. Got the Visa for 3 years starting from Dec 2009 to Dec 2012. Now, working in a company as permanent employee.

I have noticed two times, when I entered in UK for first time I was stopped by Visa officer, he discussed something with the senior officers and let me entered in the UK and same thing happened next time when I visited India and returned back to UK.

Now, I am thinking for applying the Tier1 Extension.

Does this will effect on my extension?

Lalit Mittal
NO yr file had flag , i think now it is sorted out u will be OK