ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No UK entry stamp on passport

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mrgsingh

No UK entry stamp on passport

Post by mrgsingh » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:56 pm

I am going to apply ILR on long residency basis in aug. In 2003, I went to India for visit and while coming back to the UK, I was stopped to do additional checks and later I was given my passport back without any entry stamp. I can see an Exit stamp by Delhi airport however no entry stamp by Heathrow airport. I don’t have any copy of my flights details so I am not sure how can I be able to proof.

Another occasion where I visited Switzerland from Edinburgh in 2007. There is no exit stamp by Edinburgh airport or entry stamp by Geneva airport. My passport was only stamped while coming back to the UK. I have managed to find an electronic copy of flight ticket. Will it be enough as a burden of proof to confirm my stay in UK.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Please continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!