ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

February 2012 Club

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

chipmunk1

Post by chipmunk1 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:23 am

iereboy wrote:Well done Manoj.

Gosh, am I the last member left in the February club? :(
I'm sure you'll get your approval very soon and you are not along. I think there couple of people as well have not received their approvals (me too :? )

chipmunk1

Post by chipmunk1 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:53 am

Well! I have just received my approval letter!!! :D Very happy!Exactly 4 months today since I applied. Now need to arrange the ceremony. :D :D :D
Good luck to everybody who still waiting!

bebe2011

Post by bebe2011 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:45 pm

chipmunk1 wrote:Well! I have just received my approval letter!!! :D Very happy!Exactly 4 months today since I applied. Now need to arrange the ceremony. :D :D :D
Good luck to everybody who still waiting!

Congratulations! i am so happy for you! :D at last! now you can relax! the news was good we told you....but then i know that until one sees the approval letter, one can't rest.....he he.......but good luck going forward.....

congratulations to you too manoj......let's not forget ireboy in our prayers.....the approval is on its way to you, friend.

best wishes.....

Kam348

Help please ................

Post by Kam348 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:18 pm

Hello everyone ...........

I need some advice as I am confused now ....

I have contacted the council but they didn't receive my certificate yet so how I will get the invitation.

Q: Who will write the invitation letter? council or UKBA.
Q: the letter which I have received dated 1st June is called 'Approval letter' or not? I received the letter that my application has been successful and I will receive the invitation letter soon OR contact UKBA if don't receive the invitation letter with in 2 weeks. In letter they said don't contact council yet!

Please share your experience.

Thanks
Kam348

Kam348

Congratulations

Post by Kam348 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:23 pm

Congratulations Chipmunk ..........

I can see you have already booked the ceremony as well....

Do you mind to share please how many letters you have received since acknowledgement letter? and what your letter contains? Is this letter include local authority details and adviced to contact local authority to book the ceremony or not?

Cheers
Kam348

chipmunk1

Re: Congratulations

Post by chipmunk1 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:29 pm

Kam348 wrote:Congratulations Chipmunk ..........

I can see you have already booked the ceremony as well....

Do you mind to share please how many letters you have received since acknowledgement letter? and what your letter contains? Is this letter include local authority details and adviced to contact local authority to book the ceremony or not?

Cheers
Kam348
Thank you, Kam348!
I have only one letter:
Citizenship invitation saing that my application has been approved and I need to contact my local council withing 21 days of the date on the letter.
So I contacted the councel and booked the ceremony.
Your invitation letter should be with you shortly. If not better contact HO.

Kam348

Post by Kam348 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Thanks Chipmunk

I will ring them tomorrow .....

Goodluck with your ceremony and passport application.

Best wishes
Kamran

iereboy
Mood:
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by iereboy » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:36 pm

Omg!

I got my lovely brown envelope today. It was good news. I was successful.

YAY! Decision was made in April. I don't know why they took so long. Never mind, its all been sorted. Thank god.

I am so happy. I must be the last of the February club. My application was straight forward. I don't know why they took so long!

Good luck to anyone else who applied in Feb and still waiting!

chipmunk1

Post by chipmunk1 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:17 pm

iereboy wrote:Omg!

I got my lovely brown envelope today. It was good news. I was successful.

YAY! Decision was made in April. I don't know why they took so long. Never mind, its all been sorted. Thank god.

I am so happy. I must be the last of the February club. My application was straight forward. I don't know why they took so long!

Good luck to anyone else who applied in Feb and still waiting!
Congratulations, iereboy! :D At last. :P I was thinking about you. Very good news! Happy for you!

iereboy
Mood:
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by iereboy » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:58 pm

Thank you chipmunk! I am glad you were thinking of me!

I am so happy. So pleased today. Its such a relief!