ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

post biometric after 21st april - updates

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ksadoc
- thin ice -

Post by ksadoc » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:30 am

sinha wrote:Hi Psodac

I had sent the prepaid special delivery in march along with application and after from may till june 7th I was clicking on royal mail track and imagine sometimes 10 times and on the 7th 10pm ....the result was we have recived ur item for delivery and I could not sleep whole night thinking what will be result yes or no or what .. kept tracking till 9am and then at 9.45 am saw post man looking for me with my refilef I GOT THE PASSPORT,DOCUMENTS and the approval letter... big big big relief..

I think the applicatiosn with biometric on 21 later or ealiers may be one everyone getting I wish u guys best wishes too

sinha
Thanks a lot. What kind of application did you apply for? i applied for Tier 2 General (change of employment).

sinha

Post by sinha » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:37 am

same change of employment

ksadoc
- thin ice -

Post by ksadoc » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:49 am

ksadoc wrote:
sinha wrote:Hi Psodac

I had sent the prepaid special delivery in march along with application and after from may till june 7th I was clicking on royal mail track and imagine sometimes 10 times and on the 7th 10pm ....the result was we have recived ur item for delivery and I could not sleep whole night thinking what will be result yes or no or what .. kept tracking till 9am and then at 9.45 am saw post man looking for me with my refilef I GOT THE PASSPORT,DOCUMENTS and the approval letter... big big big relief..

I think the applicatiosn with biometric on 21 later or ealiers may be one everyone getting I wish u guys best wishes too

sinha
Thanks a lot. What kind of application did you apply for? i applied for Tier 2 General (change of employment).
good. Sinha, what date did you have your Biometric Enrollment?

sinha

Post by sinha » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:03 am

20th april was by biometric and submited aplication on march 5th

ksadoc
- thin ice -

Post by ksadoc » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:48 am

sinha wrote:20th april was by biometric and submited aplication on march 5th
thank you so much. can you please let me know:-

1. what have they written in the "Approval Letter", just very briefly.

2. What have they mentioned about Biometric Card, did they give a definite timeline?

3. Did they put any stickers or any change in Passport pages? I know they dont since Biometric Card is being issued.

Reason i am asking is, if i get the Documents and approval letter, i would have to wait again for Biometric Card, as my employer has been emailing me to join soon or else they might withdraw my offer! i was shocked and had to literally beg them :-(

very disappointing and depressing phase...

sinha

Post by sinha » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:07 pm

Hi

1. Just 3 pages .. with application being approved and enclosed documents pasport and about the job salary name of employer

2. all my documents (support) they sent me back

3. Bio metric will be sent in 7 days

4. no stickers nothimg on passport

5 it will be brp card

6. we can start job on approval provided employer agress

7.what was noticibale was approval letter is dated 2nd June

8. My ADVISE IS HANG AROUND POSITIVELY SINCE U SEEM ON SAME DAY AS MINE IN BIOMETRIC SO ITS CLOSE U MAY HEAR SOON I THINK

keep updating ur HR as it goes

best wishes
sinha

ksadoc
- thin ice -

Post by ksadoc » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:20 pm

sinha wrote:Hi

1. Just 3 pages .. with application being approved and enclosed documents pasport and about the job salary name of employer

2. all my documents (support) they sent me back

3. Bio metric will be sent in 7 days

4. no stickers nothimg on passport

5 it will be brp card

6. we can start job on approval provided employer agress

7.what was noticibale was approval letter is dated 2nd June

8. My ADVISE IS HANG AROUND POSITIVELY SINCE U SEEM ON SAME DAY AS MINE IN BIOMETRIC SO ITS CLOSE U MAY HEAR SOON I THINK

keep updating ur HR as it goes

best wishes
sinha
Thank you Sinha for the advise.

Srini123
Newly Registered

Post by Srini123 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:52 am

To sinha,

all d very best ...

KSADOC

surely u will get urs.... i am also eagerly waiting for mine...

sinha

Post by sinha » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:36 am

Very best to u Srini and others

this week should be good news to u all I wish u all best

ksadoc
- thin ice -

Post by ksadoc » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:23 pm

Srini123 wrote:To sinha,

all d very best ...

KSADOC

surely u will get urs.... i am also eagerly waiting for mine...
thank you so much. wish we all the get the good news this week.

ksadoc
- thin ice -

Post by ksadoc » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:33 am

Guys any update? Nothing on my side until now -(

sinha

Post by sinha » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Hi

I got my BRP card via DX they have posted on 8th recived today and I wish u all get sucessful result

sinha

Srini123
Newly Registered

Post by Srini123 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:23 pm

Sinha.. Great news.

No updates from my side... i plan to go to london to collect my passport from my employer. if i get Visa, fine or else i will request my employer to courier that to my india address. lets see how things goes.. Fingers crossed everyone of us on Apr should be getting something this week.

jayeshkaushik

Post by jayeshkaushik » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:53 am

Srini123 wrote:Sinha.. Great news.

No updates from my side... i plan to go to london to collect my passport from my employer. if i get Visa, fine or else i will request my employer to courier that to my india address. lets see how things goes.. Fingers crossed everyone of us on Apr should be getting something this week.
Hi Srini,

Did you tried to contact UKBA, because it never takes that long to get BRP. I know it might sound bit deft but have you checked the letter with your documents, I mean what is mentioned in that letter. In this thread you always mentioned that your employer has received your passport but you never mentioned approval letter.
Anyway I have no updates on my side still waiting for a reply from UKBA. Congrats to Sinha.

ksadoc
- thin ice -

Post by ksadoc » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:36 am

jayeshkaushik wrote:
Srini123 wrote:Sinha.. Great news.

Hi Srini,

Did you tried to contact UKBA, because it never takes that long to get BRP. I know it might sound bit deft but have you checked the letter with your documents, I mean what is mentioned in that letter. In this thread you always mentioned that your employer has received your passport but you never mentioned approval letter.
Anyway I have no updates on my side still waiting for a reply from UKBA. Congrats to Sinha.
hi jayeshkaushik

any update on your side?? none till now on my side.

jayeshkaushik

Post by jayeshkaushik » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:02 pm

No,

No updates as yet.
I don't know whether we can treat it as "no news is good news" or not.

Srini123
Newly Registered

Post by Srini123 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Jayesh/Ksadoc,

Guys.. good news from my side. i got an email from my employer that they have received my BRP. already they are having my Passport, approval lette and other documents. i am travelling to london tomorrow to collect the same. i was told by My employer that my appln got approved on 23rd May and they received passport and other docs on 25 th May and BRP on 12th Late evening/13th Morning. so finally i am bit relieved and i can happily fly for my marriage..

Dont Give up.. Surely good news for you both is on the cards. Hopefully this week will bring u some good news.

jayeshkaushik

Post by jayeshkaushik » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:55 pm

Congratulations to Srini, and wish you all the happiness in your married life.
So now its down to me and Ksadoc. Hopefully we will get ours too, this week.

ksadoc
- thin ice -

Post by ksadoc » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:58 pm

jayeshkaushik wrote:Congratulations to Srini, and wish you all the happiness in your married life.
So now its down to me and Ksadoc. Hopefully we will get ours too, this week.
congrats Srini, all the best for the new life. congrats again and have a safe journey.

Yep, lets hope for good news this week..

sinha

Post by sinha » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:04 pm

congrats srini

ksadoc
- thin ice -

Post by ksadoc » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:08 am

just tracked my return Royal Mail, its to be delivered today. lets hope for the best. will keep updated.

jayeshkaushik

Post by jayeshkaushik » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:42 am

Guys,

I have an update.
I have received my approval letter, documents and BRP yesterday 14/06/2012. :D
No one was in yesterday so they dropped a slip for rearranging the delivery of BRP card, and documents I have collected today morning from Post Office.
That is it I am relieved now. Thanks for your help and moral support.
Good luck to ksadoc.

ksadoc
- thin ice -

Post by ksadoc » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:23 pm

yessssssss..

received letter of approval and passport.

missed Dx, delivery for BRP. damn, was in the house and looks like the Dx secure didnt ring the door bell and just left by dropping the missed delivery card. rescheduled for Monday.

g_Manson
Newly Registered

Post by g_Manson » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:42 pm

Hi.. I'm also waiting for my Tier 2 decision. I did my biometrics last May 2. In the UKBA website, it says they are considering applications where the applicant attended a biometric appointment on or before 16 May 2012. This wait is killing me. :(

ksadoc
- thin ice -

Post by ksadoc » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:11 pm

ksadoc wrote:yessssssss..

received letter of approval and passport.

missed Dx, delivery for BRP. damn, was in the house and looks like the Dx secure didnt ring the door bell and just left by dropping the missed delivery card. rescheduled for Monday.
received rescheduled Dependent BRP.
still awaiting main applicant BRP!

emailed BRP delivery today, no reply yet.