ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which address should I tell UKBA to send the BRP to?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tapas_16880

Which address should I tell UKBA to send the BRP to?

Post by tapas_16880 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:05 am

Guys, I have seen in earlier posts that UKBA once application is approved says that BRP will arrive in 5/7 working days and the courier would require a signature along with some ID proof(passport, license etc)... But if I give my home address, no one would be available to pick that up as both of us goes to work on weekdays....

If noone is available, what will happen to the courier, will the courier guy put a sticky saying come to this royal mail office or some other office and collect it by providing any proof???

How have you guys managed in this situation? Is it possible for me to tell CW my office address instead so that if it comes, I can collect it?

What is the best option?
Tapas Sarkar,
UK

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:12 am

If not collected at home, DX doesn't deliver the parcel to Royal Mail. You'd have to either reschedule or collect in person from local DX office.

Don't worry too much right now.
Give me more Karma (+)