ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

NG1983

Post by NG1983 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:31 am

Samelamin wrote:
NG1983 wrote:
Samelamin wrote:
danz wrote:i send eea1 and eea2 application together, 17th december

EEA1 & 2: sent 17th december
RCVD 19th December
COA: Rcvd 25th january, dated 23rd January
My wife RC (EEA1) and passport: RCVD 26th January
RC:?????

the 6 month time finish on the 19th if is from the date they received my application. After that day i will start calling them and send them letter.

On which number you calling them? email?

Hope everyone will receive it soon.

0151 672 56526

sending them a letter wont do anything I dont think itll be a day or two before they receive it, who knows by when will they take action[/quote

i just got off the PHONE now with the HO , after speaking to a kind and nice woman, told her my application will be six month in few fews, and she said is not upto six weeks, then she asked for my case id,name, nationality,date of birth and then she came back to say, my application is not 6 months as such she cant give me any information,,then i asked her if is been assigned to a caseworker/? AND SHE SAID YES''IT HAS BEEN DEALT WITH BUT NOT YET DECIDED''

NOw am confused, pls does anyone know what she meant by """IT HAS BEEN DEALT WITH BUT NOT DECIDED''am just confused, the waiting is killing me

has anyone had such an experience before.......waiting for help, pls the gurus in the house pls

timeline
jan 18th sent application
HO RECEIVED==19TH OF JAN

COA RECEIVED APRIL DATED 03 FEB 2012
RC===/////???????
I think she meant it is being dealt with.

As in the case worker is working with it.

am so scared.........at this stage , i hope it turns out well,,,,,fingers crossed
PRICELESS

danz
Newly Registered

Post by danz » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:47 am

i send eea1 and eea2 application together, 17th december

RCVD 19th December

I just got off the phone with H.O, after speaking with a nice woman: she told me that is not 6 month yet and will be on the 17th (which is in 2 days time) and advised me to call back monday 18th as the system is not allowing her to check until the 6month completed.

crossfinger

all the best for all

Savanahlion
Newly Registered

Post by Savanahlion » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:59 pm

[quote="danz"]i send eea1 and eea2 application together, 17th december

RCVD 19th December

I just got off the phone with H.O, after speaking with a nice woman: she told me that is not 6 month yet and will be on the 17th (which is in 2 days time) and advised me to call back monday 18th as the system is not allowing her to check until the 6month completed.

crossfinger

all the best for all[/quote]

System does not allow them to check untill 6 months completed? These UKBA workers are the biggest liar and unreliable creatures in the UK... These people are bloody dearly beloved.. I think they trained to be rude and to be dearly beloved...

Samelamin
Member of Standing
Sudan

Post by Samelamin » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:02 pm

im so tired of that lame excus, you wait till my 6 months are up, im going to ring them every single day
EEA 4 applied - 15th November 2015
COA received - 18 Jan
Application Refused: 15th of April
Appeal: 16th of April
Reconsideration Letter sent: 16th April
Reapplied EEA 4: 24th October 2016
Payment Taken: 28th October 2016
RC: 23 May 2017

Samelamin
Member of Standing
Sudan

Post by Samelamin » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:47 pm

I called yet again and got a different answer!

this time I was told to just "continue to wait" and that it might not even be decided by the 6 months.

how infuriating is this!
COA received - 18 Jan

horizon1985

Post by horizon1985 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:05 pm

Samelamin wrote:I called yet again and got a different answer!

this time I was told to just "continue to wait" and that it might not even be decided by the 6 months.

how infuriating is this!
Dear I understand your frustration because my case is similar to yours. I think just let it pass 6 months. HO is very smart because they are at the driving seat at this moment. They have an excuse of 6 months duration now once it pass then start giving them a pressure by calling everyday and i think if you have any solicitor then tell him to call because their call is more effective than ours. I am reading your messages everyday and fully understand your pain :/ . Hope for the best for everyone.

EEA2 submitted 21December 2011
COA received 25 January 2012
RC ?

Anatole
Newly Registered

Post by Anatole » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:45 pm

Anatole wrote:
Samelamin wrote:I just called and got the default answer that I should call next week.

Then I asked " are you saying I should call next week" and the lady said that "im not advising you to call next week, Id advise you to wait, it might be resolved by then"

So ill nag them endlessly by Wednesday. I really dont see them giving it to me by then but stranger things have happend
I asked my EU partner's passport back on 30 May and nothing received yet. The contempt of this particular HO department is beyond anyone's imagination. We have been waiting for nearly 6 months by next week and I have little or no hope that further nagging is going to make any difference. They clearly couldn't care less.
All of the above is confirmed: they couldn't care less: I requested my partners passport back as a matter of urgency on 30 May. I rang today and "it has been overlooked" and the passport is still there. Not only is it nearly 6 months ago that I have submitted the application and now a simple procedure of sending a passport back has failed. If these are the same people who have to assess the application then I have lost all confidence.

Have a great weekend, everybody. Sigh.

mcovet
BANNED

Post by mcovet » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:23 pm

samelamin and guys just wanted to tell u to please be patient even until 21st. i have dealt with the ukba soooo many times and once u know u r legally right, send them a so called "letter of claim" google it. it is a required procedure before issuing a civil claim. check out the Civil Procedure Rules, pre-action protocol.

basically, in that letter u state in detail your part of story with dates, potential and.actual loss suffered etc and that they r in breach of statutory obligation and u r intending to take legal action. they will have 21 days to respond in full and failure to respond allows u to issue a claim on forn N1 in a county court. but i am sure that by then ur application will be decided. remember my earlier post where i told u realistically to expect it in July? that may still be the case but at least u would have a legal right to.challenge their inaction.

as regards their story on when the 6 months starts to tick, it has to be within 6 months of application so i guess they could try to argue its the date of receipt rather than postage. call them Monday first thing and ask for progress, and keep calling. they will at least tell u if its been allocated to a caseworker yet or not.

alex_london
Newly Registered

Post by alex_london » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:56 pm

hi guys i dont know yet if it is a good news or a bad one but yesterday a package was sent out.My time is application sent on 12 of december. coa received on 6 of january no right of work. on 12 of june i snt them a e-mail but telling ukba i am going to take ukba to court if i dont get a decision as soon as possible remember there time was up and i had to do it. Now i am hoping there would be a RC in the package.

mcovet
BANNED

Post by mcovet » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:31 pm

alex_london wrote:hi guys i dont know yet if it is a good news or a bad one but yesterday a package was sent out.My time is application sent on 12 of december. coa received on 6 of january no right of work. on 12 of june i snt them a e-mail but telling ukba i am going to take ukba to court if i dont get a decision as soon as possible remember there time was up and i had to do it. Now i am hoping there would be a RC in the package.

i guarantee u its ur resid card!

alex_london
Newly Registered

Post by alex_london » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:36 pm

thank you. i wish u the same

NG1983

Post by NG1983 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:19 pm

alex_london wrote:thank you. i wish u the same

pls i rang the HO TO KNOW the progress of my application, and i was told, is not 6months yet, when i asked if it has been assigned to a caseworker, i was told yes, that it has been dealt with but not decided yet...PLS DOES SOMEONE KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS??????HOW CAN IT BE DEALT WITH AND NOT DECIDED YET,,,,,MY APPLICATION WILL BE SIX MONTH ON 7TH OF JULY...

PLS I NNED REPLIES
PRICELESS

alex_london
Newly Registered

Post by alex_london » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:47 pm

i dont know what to say my application took 6 months and few day and i dont know yet if it is a good news. one thing you should do when their time is up. you must write to them and let them know that if you dont get an answer as soon as possible u gonna take legal action that might work.

matess
Newly Registered

Post by matess » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:14 am

the long wait is over...finally i got my RESIDENCE CARD!!!...last wednesday 13th of June...i rang UKBA to comply regarding my COA coz it's been 2 months already since i submit my EEA2 Application but i didn't received my COA...the woman who answered is really nice and helpful...immediately she made a request to EEA Applications EEA2 Department to send me my COA as soon as possible...but today i didn't expect they will send me back my documents & passport with a residence card stamp...me and my husband are so happy...good luck to all other applicants who are still waiting :)

EEA2 sent: 11th April 2012
HO received: 12th April 2012
COA received: 16th June 2012 (dated May 30 2012)
RC received: 16th June 2012 (dated May 30 2012)

Vinayak
Newly Registered

Post by Vinayak » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:36 am

Has anyone noticed this trend lately...Lot of the RC applications are sent out fast where there was NO COA. I do really feel for the December applicants...

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:42 am

[quote="matess"]the long wait is over...finally i got my RESIDENCE CARD!!!...last wednesday 13th of June...i rang UKBA to comply regarding my COA coz it's been 2 months already since i submit my EEA2 Application but i didn't received my COA...the woman who answered is really nice and helpful...immediately she made a request to EEA Applications EEA2 Department to send me my COA as soon as possible...but today i didn't expect they will send me back my documents & passport with a residence card stamp...me and my husband are so happy...good luck to all other applicants who are still waiting :)

EEA2 sent: 11th April 2012
HO received: 12th April 2012
COA received: 16th June 2012 (dated May 30 2012)
RC received: 16th June 2012 (dated May 30 2012)[/quote]

Congrats to you, Another Failure and bias from HO,while many of Nov,Dec,Jan are still on hold what a bias.

marz
Newly Registered

Post by marz » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:22 am

ALL PRAISE BE TO GOD
FINALLY THE WAIT IS OVER

JUST RECEIVED MY RC :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

marz
Newly Registered

Post by marz » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:28 am

good luck to all but my special pryrs for dec applicants

danz
Newly Registered

Post by danz » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:47 am

Congratulations to you,

Did you have to call them or email them?

my timeline:
RCVD 19th December

Samelamin
Member of Standing
Sudan

Post by Samelamin » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:30 pm

Congrats to all :)

Danz I think you will receive yours monday or Tuesday by the latest

Ill be following your case with intense interest as you applied 2 days before me
COA received - 18 Jan

danz
Newly Registered

Post by danz » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:05 pm

:) i hope so,

i am doing the same with yours.

i will give them a call monday morning as they advised me yesterday and will see what they will say.

All the best for all

marz
Newly Registered

Post by marz » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:54 pm

[quote="danz"]Congratulations to you,

my timeline:
RCVD 19th December

I never called, after six months sent an email, thr rply was ''dcisn hz bn md and docs are in dsptch dprtmnt''

horizon1985

Post by horizon1985 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:58 pm

marz wrote:
danz wrote:Congratulations to you,

my timeline:
RCVD 19th December

I never called, after six months sent an email, thr rply was ''dcisn hz bn md and docs are in dsptch dprtmnt''
when did you write them an email? and what exactly you asked in that ?

marz
Newly Registered

Post by marz » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:00 pm

Good luck all
and special wishes for

Samelamin &
Goodies

special thnks to thz forum

horizon1985

Post by horizon1985 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:04 pm

marz wrote:Good luck all
and special wishes for

Samelamin &
Goodies

special thnks to thz forum
Marz can you also mentioned me that you requested your passport back in january. So have you got your RC on A4 size paper ?