ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA deadline coming and flights coming up

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Samelamin
Member of Standing
Sudan

EEA deadline coming and flights coming up

Post by Samelamin » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Hi all,

I am supposed to travel with my partner next wedesday (27th). We are going to Malta on our honeymoon, its late we know but we planned it for awhile now.

Thing is I need my RC to travel and i requested my passports back in April in the hopes of speeding up my application. That did not work and we received our passports with no RC :(

apologies for the duplicate posts but the other one is on the time line which may not be read by everyone and I am desperate for help

right ive sent an email to all these people

NWCSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk,
LSECSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk,
NEYHCustomers@ukba.gsi.gov.uk,
WSWCSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk,
BIASNICustServ@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk,
MECSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk,
Liverpool Euro Passport Returns <LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>,
UKBACustomerComplaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk,
public.enquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

and ccd my partner and SOLVIT. I also wrote to my local MPs explaining the situation and informing them that by law the home office are required to make a decision by 6 months. and attached my flight tickets and hotel bookings stressing that i need it resolved by next Wednesday

I dont know what else to do, im planning to fax them tomorrow as I dont feel a letter will do anything seeing as i sent two letters already one of which had a next day delivery envelope

any ideas what else I can do guys?
EEA 4 applied - 15th November 2015
COA received - 18 Jan
Application Refused: 15th of April
Appeal: 16th of April
Reconsideration Letter sent: 16th April
Reapplied EEA 4: 24th October 2016
Payment Taken: 28th October 2016
RC: 23 May 2017

mcovet
BANNED

Post by mcovet » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:18 pm

hey,

you have done everything correctly. I am sure they have noted your case and will be finishing it shortly, just a wee bit left dear, keep hanging in there.

there isn't anything else you can do really, apart from the future legal action. But by the time you get your RC (i know it may feel you will never get it, but be patient) this will be another story.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:31 am

What is your partner's citizenship? Be sure to travel with your marriage certificate if you go.

ca.funke
Belgium

Re: EEA deadline coming and flights coming up

Post by ca.funke » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:52 am

Samelamin wrote:...I am supposed to travel with my partner next wedesday (27th). We are going to Malta...
You can (try to) travel according to "EEA family member without Residence Card (Part 2)" rather than "EEA family member Residence Card holder (Part 1)" as per >>this<< post.

Rgds & Good luck! Malta is a lovely place!