ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

experience of german residence card for non eu family person

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

suzuki1985
Turkey

experience of german residence card for non eu family person

Post by suzuki1985 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:02 am

I have Turkish citizenship (but already has resident permit from poland which renew every year) and since 2008 live in poland. Since 2010, i am married who is polish citizen. And we came to Germany, firstly you must declare living place, after who is eu citizen must go to auslanderbehoerde to get Freizügigkeitsbescheinigung, after this open bank account and can start to work. But for non eu person has 2 ways, if non eu person live more than 5 years and already has long permit, will not have any problem and can start to work, but if not, eu spouse must get min 1550 euro brutto, contract from employer and more and more, if contract will not have any time limit will be nice, if contract will be limited, can be hard, be sure generally contracts limited, i never see as german employer, gives 400 euro, person will work as a cleaner and wants motivation letters, plus my spouse has bachelor and master degree. Immigration workers have more power than angela merkel, you can fulfill all steps but everything depend on worker, before to go auslanderbehoerde read everything on official web sites and print to show worker, if you ask some question, can i,,,,,,,, bla bla, worker replies nein, good luck, if your eu spouse cant speak german, better do not try germany, if you are turk, russian, iranian or somewhere from middle east as me, your job will be harder, but if you are american or south american, pray god that you have these countries passport, and enjoy with your new residence permit and welcome to germany. if someone will need to help, i can. as you understand, i m not native english speaker, sorry. really germany is funny to foreigners, before the come please think 100 times, i spent a lot of money, time result is null. In immigration if you speak english, nobody dont care, listen, answer. min one of spouse must speak german very well.
Last edited by suzuki1985 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

suzuki1985
Turkey

Re: experience of german residence card for non eu family pe

Post by suzuki1985 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:38 am

suzuki1985 wrote:I have Turkish citizenship (but already has resident permit from poland which renew every year) and since 2008 live in poland. Since 2010, i am married who is polish citizen. And we came to Germany, firstly you must declare living place, after who is eu citizen must go to auslanderbehoerde to get Freizügigkeitsbescheinigung, after this open bank account and can start to work. But for non eu person has 2 ways, if non eu person live more than 5 years and already has long permit, will not have any problem and can start to work, but if not, eu spouse must get min 1550 euro brutto, contract from employer and more and more, if contract will not have any time limit will be nice, if contract will be limited, can be hard, be sure generally contracts limited, i never see as german employer, gives 400 euro, person will work as a cleaner and wants motivation letters, plus my spouse has bachelor and master degree. Immigration workers have more power than angela merkel, you can fulfill all steps but everything depend on worker, before to go auslanderbehoerde read everything on official web sites and print to show worker, if you ask some question, can i,,,,,,,, bla bla, worker replies nein, good luck, if your eu spouse cant speak german, better do not try germany, if you are turk, russian, iranian or somewhere from middle east as me, your job will be harder, but if you are american or south american, pray god that you have these countries passport, and enjoy with your new residence permit and welcome to germany. if someone will need to help, i can. as you understand, i m not native english speaker, sorry. really germany is funny to foreigners, before the come please think 100 times, i spent a lot of money, time result is null. In immigration if you speak english, nobody dont care, listen, answer. min one of spouse must speak german very well.

Belluci

Post by Belluci » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:14 pm

I'm thinking about moving to Germany next year . My husband is Polish and I'm Thai we are living in the uk at he moment and I'm holding uk residence card of EEA family member. Well thank you for sharing your experience.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Re: experience of german residence card for non eu family pe

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:19 pm

suzuki1985 wrote:I have Turkish citizenship (but already has resident permit from poland which renew every year) and since 2008 live in poland. Since 2010, i am married who is polish citizen. And we came to Germany, firstly you must declare living place, after who is eu citizen must go to auslanderbehoerde to get Freizügigkeitsbescheinigung, after this open bank account and can start to work. But for non eu person has 2 ways, if non eu person live more than 5 years and already has long permit, will not have any problem and can start to work, but if not, eu spouse must get min 1550 euro brutto, contract from employer and more and more, if contract will not have any time limit will be nice, if contract will be limited, can be hard, be sure generally contracts limited, i never see as german employer, gives 400 euro, person will work as a cleaner and wants motivation letters, plus my spouse has bachelor and master degree. Immigration workers have more power than angela merkel, you can fulfill all steps but everything depend on worker, before to go auslanderbehoerde read everything on official web sites and print to show worker, if you ask some question, can i,,,,,,,, bla bla, worker replies nein, good luck, if your eu spouse cant speak german, better do not try germany, if you are turk, russian, iranian or somewhere from middle east as me, your job will be harder, but if you are american or south american, pray god that you have these countries passport, and enjoy with your new residence permit and welcome to germany. if someone will need to help, i can. as you understand, i m not native english speaker, sorry. really germany is funny to foreigners, before the come please think 100 times, i spent a lot of money, time result is null. In immigration if you speak english, nobody dont care, listen, answer. min one of spouse must speak german very well.
The only requirement is that your Polish spouse be working. No minimum income required. Any job they want. A "minijob" at 400 is perfectly fine.

You also have the right to work immediately in Germany. Any job you want.

Where are you getting your information?