ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Anatole
Newly Registered

Post by Anatole » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:10 pm

danz wrote:I called HO today and they told me is been dispatch to me today, waiting for the post to arrive by the end of the week hopefully with My R.C,

all the best for all.

Timeline
EEA1 + EEA2 Application sent: 17/12/11
Rcvd 19/12/11
Coa: 25/1/12
Eea1 and my wife passport rcvd: 26/1/12 (without requesting)
RC: ???
Same here: I rang them yesterday because the 6 months mark had been reached. A very kind lady said it was sent yesterday but wouldn't disclose what the decision is.

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:17 pm

[quote="alex_london"]hi guys my story. eea2 application sent on 12 of December 2011. coa received on 06 of january 2012. RC received on 18 of june . 6 months total as an unmarried partner. no right to work on my coa. thanks guys and good luck to every one[/quote]

Good to hear that, Congrat

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:21 pm

[quote="danz"]I called HO today and they told me is been dispatch to me today, waiting for the post to arrive by the end of the week hopefully with My R.C,

all the best for all.

Timeline
Rcvd 19/12/11

RC: ???[/quote]

Did you ask them what they dispatched to you?

danz
Newly Registered

Post by danz » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:58 am

zubby007 wrote:
danz wrote:I called HO today and they told me is been dispatch to me today, waiting for the post to arrive by the end of the week hopefully with My R.C,

all the best for all.

Timeline
Rcvd 19/12/11

RC: ???
Did you ask them what they dispatched to you?

I asked but she said doesnt know. i hope is my RC. when i gave her my reference number she replied this reference is wrong cause is not openning anything on the system but i explained that is not the first time i call and the reference is right. so she asked me to hold and she checked through my Date of birth on different screen and she said is completed and is sent out to you.

I will update you as soon as i receive something.

the best of luck to all.

Anatole
Newly Registered

Phew..

Post by Anatole » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:20 pm

After a long and arduous wait my RC arrived today. Issued 22 MAY (!)

We are hugely relieved and happy, needless to say but it seems that everything that could go wrong, went wrong:

- The COA arrived only after 3 months and 1 week
- We requested one passport back on 30 MAY and made 3 (!) requests. The passports was never sent.
- At the time of this request, the RC had already been issued (!) and in spite of that nothing was sent.
- Only after calling them to tell them that 6 months had gone by, the RC and other documents were sent, 5 weeks (!) after issuing the RC.

It goes to show that processes at the HO are seriously flawed. All the more because our case was fairly straightforward.

On another note however: if beloved had been an issue, the HO had ample opportunity to discriminate in our case. I am African, black, need a visa for the UK and in a same sex relationship. But, they haven't and I am convinced that they wouldn't. So, rather than guessing I would put the struggle for this RC down to inefficiency and nothing else.

Thanks everyone for your support- it was great to be able to share it with all of you.

Go well and I wish you patience and courage.

stetois

Post by stetois » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:10 pm

Anatole
It is a good news. but how come they sat on your RC for more than a month just to make it 6 months. Sometimes i find them really funny

jayven

Re: Phew..

Post by jayven » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:15 pm

[quote="Anatole"]After a long and arduous wait my RC arrived today. Issued 22 MAY (!)

We are hugely relieved and happy, needless to say but it seems that everything that could go wrong, went wrong:

- The COA arrived only after 3 months and 1 week
- We requested one passport back on 30 MAY and made 3 (!) requests. The passports was never sent.
- At the time of this request, the RC had already been issued (!) and in spite of that nothing was sent.
- Only after calling them to tell them that 6 months had gone by, the RC and other documents were sent, 5 weeks (!) after issuing the RC.

It goes to show that processes at the HO are seriously flawed. All the more because our case was fairly straightforward.

confratulation!! really happy for u!!
hope our come soon!!

my COA came after 3months too!!! hope RC will come very soon

jayven

Post by jayven » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:17 pm

[quote="stetois"]Anatole
It is a good news. but how come they sat on your RC for more than a month just to make it 6 months. Sometimes i find them really funny[/quote]

i think they really want u to wait that long !!! that what i can see!!

thsths

Post by thsths » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:24 pm

Anatole wrote:On another note however: if beloved had been an issue, the HO had ample opportunity to discriminate in our case. I am African, black, need a visa for the UK and in a same gender relationship. But, they haven't and I am convinced that they wouldn't. So, rather than guessing I would put the struggle for this RC down to inefficiency and nothing else.
Good point. I don't think that the European casework section applies any facial profiling. But the situation may be quite different if you apply out of country - although no direct discrimination is obvious, the standards are certainly very different between Embassies.

And I am shocked to see that it takes the UKBA 5 weeks to mail a letter. Surely if you process applications exclusively by post, mailing is a key part of the operation, and you should (!) be rather good at it?

Anatole
Newly Registered

Post by Anatole » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:27 pm

thsths wrote:
Anatole wrote:On another note however: if beloved had been an issue, the HO had ample opportunity to discriminate in our case. I am African, black, need a visa for the UK and in a same gender relationship. But, they haven't and I am convinced that they wouldn't. So, rather than guessing I would put the struggle for this RC down to inefficiency and nothing else.
Good point. I don't think that the European casework section applies any facial profiling. But the situation may be quite different if you apply out of country - although no direct discrimination is obvious, the standards are certainly very different between Embassies.

And I am shocked to see that it takes the UKBA 5 weeks to mail a letter. Surely if you process applications exclusively by post, mailing is a key part of the operation, and you should (!) be rather good at it?
I made my point because beloved has been a topic of late in this thread. Personally, I find it an unproductive discussion but, to be fair, it is fueled by an extremely aloof and unavailable HO. Their processes and communication need to be reviewed.

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 pm

[quote="danz"][quote="zubby007"][quote="danz"]I called HO today and they told me is been dispatch to me today, waiting for the post to arrive by the end of the week hopefully with My R.C,

all the best for all.

Timeline
Rcvd 19/12/11

RC: ???[/quote]

Did you ask them what they dispatched to you?[/quote]

I asked but she said doesnt know. i hope is my RC. when i gave her my reference number she replied this reference is wrong cause is not openning anything on the system but i explained that is not the first time i call and the reference is right. so she asked me to hold and she checked through my Date of birth on different screen and she said is completed and is sent out to you.

I will update you as soon as i receive something.

the best of luck to all.[/quote]

I hope too, best of luck.

IrenaS
BANNED

Post by IrenaS » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Hi guys, i have been watching this forum for quite a while and must admit that it is really helpfull. I am happy to announce that my husband received his RC. The timeline is:
Application sent on 8th march 2012
COA received within a month
RC Recieved on 22-06-2012
RC Dated: 30-05-2012
Good luck for all and hope everyone gets theirs soon.

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:05 am

[quote="IrenaS"]Hi guys, i have been watching this forum for quite a while and must admit that it is really helpfull. I am happy to announce that my husband received his RC. The timeline is:
Good luck for all and hope everyone gets theirs soon.[/quote]

Is your hubby a visa national?

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:21 am

That's good news why they keep our passport to long I think they just time pass and they already decided our application but why they keep passport 6 month
Zkhan

kingade

Post by kingade » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:33 am

IrenaS wrote:Hi guys, i have been watching this forum for quite a while and must admit that it is really helpfull. I am happy to announce that my husband received his RC. The timeline is:
Good luck for all and hope everyone gets theirs soon.
Congratulations did u call or email HO at anytime during the wait

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:37 pm

any body know the correct UKBA email address
Zkhan

jayven

Post by jayven » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:55 pm

[quote="zahirsona"]any body know the correct UKBA email address[/quote]

liverpooleuro.passportreturns@ukba.gsi.gov.uk

hope our RC come soon!!!

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:59 pm

[quote="zahirsona"]any body know the correct UKBA email address[/quote]

Try this. liverpooleuro.passportreturns@ukba.gsi.gov.uk

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:31 pm

liverpooleuro.passportreturns@ukba.gsi.gov.uk I send email but evry time automatic reply from them like this
Thank you for your email to the UK Border Agency, Liverpool European Passport Returns. This in- box is specifically for requesting the return of passports or identity documentation submitted with applications made under the European Economic Area Regulations of 2006.

If you have made an application for a Residence Card or Registration Certificate under the European Regulations, please provide your name, passport/identity card number and if applicable postage reference number.

Your request will then be directed to the relevant team for resolution.

We will endeavour to return your documentation as soon as is possible, usually within five working days, from when the passport has been received onto the relevant team and processed into this department. However there may be exceptional cases where it takes longer. So we strongly advise that you do not book any travel arrangements until your application has been fully considered.

Please be advised that your application will not be expedited alongside the request to return a passport. If your passport is not with UK Border Agency at the time of decision then you may need to make a new application should you require the transfer of your Residence Card into your passport.

We will not reply directly to your email, if your query relates to anything other than a request to return your documentation, further information upon our services can be found at: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk.

This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

If you have received this email in error please return it to the address

it came from telling them it is not for you and then delete it from your system.

This email message has been swept for computer viruses.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for legal purposes.
Zkhan

NG1983

Post by NG1983 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:11 pm

zahirsona wrote:liverpooleuro.passportreturns@ukba.gsi.gov.uk I send email but evry time automatic reply from them like this
Thank you for your email to the UK Border Agency, Liverpool European Passport Returns. This in- box is specifically for requesting the return of passports or identity documentation submitted with applications made under the European Economic Area Regulations of 2006.

If you have made an application for a Residence Card or Registration Certificate under the European Regulations, please provide your name, passport/identity card number and if applicable postage reference number.

We will endeavour to return your documentation as soon as is possible, usually within five working days, from when the passport has been received onto the relevant team and processed into this department. However there may be exceptional cases where it takes longer. So we strongly advise that you do not book any travel arrangements until your application has been fully considered.

Please be advised that your application will not be expedited alongside the request to return a passport. If your passport is not with UK Border Agency at the time of decision then you may need to make a new application should you require the transfer of your Residence Card into your passport.

We will not reply directly to your email, if your query relates to anything other than a request to return your documentation, further information upon our services can be found at: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk.

it came from telling them it is not for you and then delete it from your system.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for legal purposes.

guys i have got some good news....my RC arrived today,,,,,just got a letter from my solicitor saying my rc is here, didnt believe him until i saw and felt it.....meanwhile i had trying calling HO ON mon and they didnt even care to take my detaills...called abt five times on that day,were told by different HO worker that is not upto 6 months and as such nothing....

here is my timeline...19th jan 2012,
received by HO on 2oth of jan
coa received on april 12th after complaning dated 3rd of feb
made few calls on several occasion, had my deatails taken on one occasion
RC ARRIVED 28TH OF JUNE DATED 15TH OF JUNE...

my advice keep pushing n praying, everytin will be fine,am a testimony....
HO didnt send bak my hubby,s id card, dont know what to do but my solicitor said he will write them,i hope is not lost/?
PRICELESS

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:54 pm

zahirsona wrote:liverpooleuro.passportreturns@ukba.gsi.gov.uk I send email but evry time automatic reply from them like this

Plz some help me I send email to ukba and the ukba send me automatic reply
LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk
Zkhan

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:53 pm

That's good news congratulations hope I received soon
EEA send 20th January 2012
Ho received 23rd January 2012
COA received 27th February 2012 issue date 24th February 2012 with right to work
RC Still waiting
I think the ukba start January application maybe my RC received soon
Zkhan

eleghosa3000
Newly Registered

Eaa2 application 17-05-12

Post by eleghosa3000 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:10 am

Eea2 application sent-17-05-12 by special delivery
HO received 18-05-12
COA not received
It's 6 week now any one have same issue.

danz
Newly Registered

Post by danz » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:41 am

Good news i just received my RC, dated 26 June

Thanks for everybody in this forum and the best luck to all.

EEA1 & 2: sent 17th december
RCVD 19th December
COA: Rcvd 25th january, dated 23rd January
My wife RC (EEA1) and passport: RCVD 26th January
RC: dated 26 june RCVD 29June

gamextar
Newly Registered

Re: Eaa2 application 17-05-12

Post by gamextar » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:35 pm

eleghosa3000 wrote:Eea2 application sent-17-05-12 by special delivery
HO received 18-05-12
COA not received
It's 6 week now any one have same issue.
Hi, we are on the same boat man =). I've sent my EEA1+EEA2 on May 16 by special delivery, HO received on 17. No coa or RC =). Don't worry I think it's too early. I would expect some delays because of the Olympic Games ..