ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

June application - No Acknowledgement from UKBA?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kenfrapin

June application - No Acknowledgement from UKBA?

Post by kenfrapin » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Hi,

We applied at Bracknell NCS on June 21st but havent yet received any acknowledgement from UKBA. Wanted to ask if any one else has faced a considerable delay is just receiving the acknowledgement?
I plan to call NCS tomorrow and ask them but wanted to know from the others who have recently applied and still waiting for UKBA's first letter

Thanks
KP

addh
- thin ice -

Re: June application - No Acknowledgement from UKBA?

Post by addh » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:50 pm

kenfrapin wrote:Hi,

We applied at Bracknell NCS on June 21st but havent yet received any acknowledgement from UKBA. Wanted to ask if any one else has faced a considerable delay is just receiving the acknowledgement?
I plan to call NCS tomorrow and ask them but wanted to know from the others who have recently applied and still waiting for UKBA's first letter

Thanks
KP
I applied on 19 June and havent got any acknowledgement

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:51 pm

Check the process time sticky. 10 days is still early for any acknowledgement.

As always with the HO, a good indication would be when the fee is taken.

Raj422

Post by Raj422 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:46 am

Hi,

I had an appointment with NCS for my son's naturalisation on 13th June. No acknowledgement from UKBA. Money is not taken out as well from my card?

Advice/suggestions?

Regards

United4life
Newly Registered

Post by United4life » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:20 am

Hi guys, I have applied on 14 June. They haven't taken money out from my account & I haven't received any acknowledgment letter either!!!! It looks like they are very busy.....

addh
- thin ice -

Post by addh » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:38 am

United4life wrote:Hi guys, I have applied on 14 June. They haven't taken money out from my account & I haven't received any acknowledgment letter either!!!! It looks like they are very busy.....
u get up early :)

kenfrapin

Post by kenfrapin » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:34 pm

Jambo wrote:Check the process time sticky. 10 days is still early for any acknowledgement.

As always with the HO, a good indication would be when the fee is taken.
Yes, had checked the sticky and saw quite a few people getting acknowledgements in a few days.
Thanks to the other June applicants for clarifying - looks like this is going to a long wait!

KP

Raj422

Post by Raj422 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Money got debited today after applied on 13th June through NCS...

They are taking time.....

United4life
Newly Registered

Post by United4life » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:44 pm

Guys, I am kind of happy that they have taken money out from my account today. I applied on 14th of June!!!! good luck guys!!!!!

JohnM

Post by JohnM » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:05 pm

Dear Kenfrapin, sorry for writing here, but I wanted to ask you, could you please kindly check your forum inbox, I sent you a message there. Hope you could reply to me. I am so worried about it. And you seem to have great experience with it.