ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR MY HUSBAND

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

google
Newly Registered

FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR MY HUSBAND

Post by google » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:58 am

Hi Its Laura here
This is my second message on the board. I was just wanted to get some advice if someone could help me on that please
My husband wants to go back to his origin country and apply from there but problem is that i am only working 16 hours and i have council flat and is it possible that his brother(staying in uk on ILR) can be a financial sponsor for him he has got his own business.
Thanks in advance

John

Post by John » Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:33 am

Indeed it is, for his brother to act as an additional financial sponsor , to ensure that the financial test is passed.

Did you read this message that was posted yesterday? Yet more proof that going back to home country and applying from there is often the correct course of action.
John

google
Newly Registered

Post by google » Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:03 pm

Thanks for your reply john !!
What will be the financial test? I mean what documents we have to need from his brother acting as an extra financial sponsor