ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

VANANESE
Newly Registered

solicitor

Post by VANANESE » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:23 pm

hi everyone can any one suggest a good solicitor for EEA2 , for reasonable fees , in london . thnak you .

anp

Re: address

Post by anp » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:37 pm

simplegirl wrote:Hello all!
I already have a RC.
I am non-EEA national wife of EEA national Treaty Rights.
We plan to change our home address in UK.
Must I call or sent letter to HO and notice about our new adress?

Good luck for all, who still waiting RC, I attach my "old" timeline.
- - -
Timeline:
non-EEA national wife of EEA national Treaty Rights
EEA1 & EEA2 Application sent on 14/07/11
EEA1 and COA Received in one pack 08/08/11
1/11/11 Requested passports back by phone for travel
12/11/11 Received RC (Date of issue 07/10/11)
No need for that simplegirl. There is no requirement as such.

zahirsona

Re: solicitor

Post by zahirsona » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:31 pm

VANANESE wrote:hi everyone can any one suggest a good solicitor for EEA2 , for reasonable fees , in london . thnak you .
Contact this solicitors 07919346279
Zkhan

VANANESE
Newly Registered

Post by VANANESE » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:04 am

thankz zahirosna

VANANESE
Newly Registered

Post by VANANESE » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:10 am

and sorry about ur refusal zahirsoma good luck with ur appeal u wil get this time

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:11 am

VANANESE wrote:and sorry about ur refusal zahirsoma good luck with ur appeal u wil get this time
Thanks vananese I send appeal on Monday online they just people refuse that's mean the ukba make money i read website evry line u must pay for appeal fee.
Zkhan

angel25
Sri Lanka

Hi

Post by angel25 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:22 am

I received my COA today dated 4th of July.No right to work as i apply as unmarried partner.
Last edited by angel25 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ati
Newly Registered

Post by Ati » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:31 am

Angel25 when u submit your application

angel25
Sri Lanka

Post by angel25 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:26 pm

15th of MAY

Mayaaaa
Newly Registered

Post by Mayaaaa » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:31 pm

Hi!

Does anybody know what the rules for timeline EEA2 are???????????? Accord to angel25 last post it doesn't look fair...I had stupid hope that at least CoA is sort out as a FIFO...First In-First OUT...I'm not talking about RC...cause I don't dream about this at all at the moment. But...we have sent our application 8 of May. HO received 9th of May. My husband Family Permint expired around 4 weeks ago...from 3.5 half weeks he has been suspended from work cause he need to bring letter from HO (head office doesn't want to call and check is he allowed to work- letter and that's it!!).Soon he will loose job...cause they can,t wait forever!!! So from 3 weeks I'm begging them for CoA... have sent email, after letter, fax...advisors left urgent request. I don't ask for RC...don,t mind how long...but...stupid COA...and thinking what's gonna happen if in my application is one "." missing by mistake or something. They gonna send me back to correct...I will send once again and have to wait not less than 2 monts. Doesn't look fair. Have a feeling like they are giving me favour that I can be in that counry but I'm NOBODY for them...just foreigh who is trying to "bring" one more foreigh. Doesn't matter that I'm working hard as a donkey not for my country but paying taxes for UK!!!! And on the end of the they they will refused cause was raining and someone has bad mood!!!! Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samelamin
Member of Standing
Sudan

Post by Samelamin » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:44 pm

zahirsona wrote:
VANANESE wrote:and sorry about ur refusal zahirsoma good luck with ur appeal u wil get this time
Thanks vananese I send appeal on Monday online they just people refuse that's mean the ukba make money i read website evry line u must pay for appeal fee.
sorry to hear about your rejection.

My advice is to only appeal if you have provided evidence that their reasons are wrong. If there is missing documents then your appeal would fail because the refusal is correct.

I have paid a fee of £140 but I was told it would be refunded if the judge feels that I am entitled to one. It takes around 2 weeks for the payment to go through on their system as they have to add them manually. once that is done then it takes a further 6 weeks on average for the court date

I will keep everyone updated, there is an appeal time line post so please feel free to keep your case updated there
EEA 4 applied - 15th November 2015
COA received - 18 Jan
Application Refused: 15th of April
Appeal: 16th of April
Reconsideration Letter sent: 16th April
Reapplied EEA 4: 24th October 2016
Payment Taken: 28th October 2016
RC: 23 May 2017

VANANESE
Newly Registered

Post by VANANESE » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:12 pm

in case of appeal do u have to go with eea family member or just non eea applicant

leshka9
Newly Registered

My timeline

Post by leshka9 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:57 pm

Hello everyone,
I was reading this forum all long period of wait I went trough. But now its over, so want to share my timeline. Also good luck everyone waiting!!

EEA2 application send 23 Jan 2011

COA received 26 Feb ( dated 15 Feb)

Passports request for travel 5 April (received in 5 days, no RC)

RC received 6 July (dated 1 June)

I`m spouse (Visa national) of EU member

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:25 am

Samelamin wrote:
zahirsona wrote:

My advice is to only appeal if you have provided evidence that their reasons are wrong. If there is missing documents then your appeal would fail because the refusal is correct.

I have paid a fee of £140 but I was told it would be refunded if the judge feels that I am entitled to one. It takes around 2 weeks for the payment to go through on their system as they have to add them manually. once that is done then it takes a further 6 weeks on average for the court date

I will keep everyone updated, there is an appeal time line post so please feel free to keep your case updated there

hi Samelamin when did you send them appeal and did you send oral appeal or paper the case worker refuse me as well the reason is that the documents you provide this documents is not enough and i am not satisfy your durable relationship and they refuse me on 21st june i send my partner tax returns documents on 27th june the ukba received on 28th june and the case worker mansion this documents as well in refusal letter how the case worker know i am sending more documents if they refuse me on 21st june and i received my refusal letter on 4th july by spacial delivery i dont know why the ukba doing like this any way good luck to all who their waiting long
Zkhan

Samelamin
Member of Standing
Sudan

Post by Samelamin » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:31 am

zahirsona wrote:
Samelamin wrote:
zahirsona wrote:

hi Samelamin when did you send them appeal and did you send oral appeal or paper the case worker refuse me as well the reason is that the documents you provide this documents is not enough and i am not satisfy your durable relationship and they refuse me on 21st june i send my partner tax returns documents on 27th june the ukba received on 28th june and the case worker mansion this documents as well in refusal letter how the case worker know i am sending more documents if they refuse me on 21st june and i received my refusal letter on 4th july by spacial delivery i dont know why the ukba doing like this any way good luck to all who their waiting long
I am not quite sure I understand what you mean, are you sayign the refusal was made before you sent your evidence?

If it is then was it requested? if it wasnt then an appeal might fail because they can say you did not submit the evidence before a decision was made so the decision is a correct one

I would call a solicitor and ask them as they are best served to answer complicated case questions
EEA 4 applied - 15th November 2015
COA received - 18 Jan
Application Refused: 15th of April
Appeal: 16th of April
Reconsideration Letter sent: 16th April
Reapplied EEA 4: 24th October 2016
Payment Taken: 28th October 2016
RC: 23 May 2017

Fei
Newly Registered

Have you experiencing with request passport return?

Post by Fei » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:22 pm

one question, I just applied for emergency travel document coz my mom was admitted to emergency hospital, she is stage 4 cancer. I need passport to fly back to Malaysia a.s.a.p. I cannot wait for my passport from UKBA, as they told me they can only send to me in 5 days time.

As per advice from my Immigration officer, he said I will be stop by the UK custom, and most likely I cannot enter into UK.

Question1: Will they stop me when I entering into UK custom?

Question2: Do I need to resubmit EEA 2 application all over again? Or do they resume the application while I am away?

Can anyone advice me please..? I am lost.. my husband as well.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:13 pm

Samelamin wrote:
zahirsona wrote:
Samelamin wrote:
zahirsona wrote: Thanks vananese I send appeal on Monday online they just people refuse that's mean the ukba make money i read website evry line u must pay for appeal fee.

I am not quite sure I understand what you mean, are you sayign the refusal was made before you sent your evidence?

If it is then was it requested? if it wasnt then an appeal might fail because they can say you did not submit the evidence before a decision was made so the decision is a correct one

I would call a solicitor and ask them as they are best served to answer complicated case questions
yes they made refusal before i send tax return documents and hee not look my documents and straight away refuse me the case worker explain in letter you both living the same address but i am not satisfy on your durable relationship thats its
Zkhan

Ati
Newly Registered

Post by Ati » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:30 am

EEA2 sent 21 may 2012:
Coa :???????
Rc:??????????

simplegirl
Newly Registered

Re: address

Post by simplegirl » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:59 pm

anp wrote:
simplegirl wrote:Hello all!
I already have a RC.
I am non-EEA national wife of EEA national Treaty Rights.
We plan to change our home address in UK.
Must I call or sent letter to HO and notice about our new adress?

Good luck for all, who still waiting RC, I attach my "old" timeline.
- - -
Timeline:
non-EEA national wife of EEA national Treaty Rights
EEA1 & EEA2 Application sent on 14/07/11
EEA1 and COA Received in one pack 08/08/11
1/11/11 Requested passports back by phone for travel
12/11/11 Received RC (Date of issue 07/10/11)
No need for that simplegirl. There is no requirement as such.
Thank you for your answer. But how about this?
https://contact-ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... geAddress/

holluomo
Newly Registered

TIMELINE THREAD

Post by holluomo » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:23 am

Good Morning House,
Permit me your indulgence by pointing out the core purpose of this thread. I have appreciated some of the earlier posts a few months back which give you a balance on H Os present tactics and timing. I want to suggest that only TIME LINES relating to SUBMISSIONS, ACCEPTANCE and REFUSAL should come under this heading as every topic seems to be molded altogether. We do appreciate discussions, problems and solutions but lets not deviate from the core objective of this thread. Some of us do really get anxious and happy reading about other time line has it forms a bench-mark.
I am sorry if my text sound rude to anyone in the house but my point is not intended to cause insults. THANKS FOR READING. (Anyone submitted EEA 1 & 2 in JUNE 2012 and receive it)

jsharingexp
Newly Registered

RC

Post by jsharingexp » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:15 am

Hello everyone!

Just sharing my experience... I've been reading this forum since march and now I'm here to share my experience. I applied my first time march 2011 and I was refused because I didn't provided enough evidence of my wifes self-employment. So I applied again in january 2012 and finally after the all pain of waiting I've got my RC. I'm really sorry for those who got they application refused, "I know exatly how you feel." And very congratulation for who got they RC! Good time will come for all!

EEA2 sent: 26/01/2012
COA received: 17/02/2012 (right to work)
RC received: 10/07/2012

Never called and never sent email to H.O!

Good luck to all!!!

psaffi
Newly Registered

Post by psaffi » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:52 am

Just received my RC today. Here is my timeline.

Good luck to everyone.

EEA 2 sent: 02/02/2012
COA Received: 02/03/2012
RC Received: 12/07/2012.

kingade

Re: TIMELINE THREAD

Post by kingade » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:46 am

holluomo wrote:Good Morning House,
Permit me your indulgence by pointing out the core purpose of this thread. I have appreciated some of the earlier posts a few months back which give you a balance on H Os present tactics and timing. I want to suggest that only TIME LINES relating to SUBMISSIONS, ACCEPTANCE and REFUSAL should come under this heading as every topic seems to be molded altogether. We do appreciate discussions, problems and solutions but lets not deviate from the core objective of this thread. Some of us do really get anxious and happy reading about other time line has it forms a bench-mark.
I am sorry if my text sound rude to anyone in the house but my point is not intended to cause insults. THANKS FOR READING. (Anyone submitted EEA 1 & 2 in JUNE 2012 and receive it)
Thanks so much for reminding everyone I also noticed the changes too.Good to see new RC issued. Congratulations to all that got their RC

SEO10
Newly Registered

Post by SEO10 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:39 pm

Today I received my COA.

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:21 pm

[quote="SEO10"]Today I received my COA.[/quote]

Was your application for married or unmarried?