ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Dangwenix
Newly Registered

EEA4

Post by Dangwenix » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Hi please help me im a non-eea family member of eea family member it was my dad ,im planning to apply for my PR next month ,i just want to know does my dad needs to send his P60 ,payslips or letter of employment ,or only me to provide those documents . Tnx

mcovet
BANNED

Post by mcovet » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:00 am

for you to be eligible for PR you must have lived in the UK for 5 CONTINUOUS years under the EEA Regulations. This means, you should have been a family member of an EEA national who was either a qualified person and/or who has obtained PR himself.

In any case, to prove you have been living in accordance with the regs, you would need to provide proof of your father being a qualified person (worker, self-employed etc.) or his PR card AND proof he hasn't been away for 2 consecutive years (which would be easier).

Therefore, to answer your question, YES you do need to provide your father's proof of exercising treaty rights for 5 continuous years without a break so that you qualify yourself.

Good luck!

Dangwenix
Newly Registered

Post by Dangwenix » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:33 am

hi mcovet

my dad was working for the last eight yrs but unemployed last april this yr until now he didnt have a job do you is it ok to send his old p60 and some of his payslips how about if my dad have PR already does he still need to send his p60 or just the card or his passport?

mcovet
BANNED

Post by mcovet » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:16 am

Dangwenix wrote:hi mcovet

my dad was working for the last eight yrs but unemployed last april this yr until now he didnt have a job do you is it ok to send his old p60 and some of his payslips how about if my dad have PR already does he still need to send his p60 or just the card or his passport?
if he has a pr card then pr card and passport os enough as u would have been living under i.think regulation 14(2) "extended period of.residence"

Dangwenix
Newly Registered

Post by Dangwenix » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:57 pm

hi mcovet thank you for your opinion ,anyway ive been in uk for 7 yrs now i hope i will get my PR w/no hassle .