ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nickpatel2012

Re: The great waiting people..you are not alone!

Post by nickpatel2012 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:33 am

Hello I applied on 15th march

so hopefully we should receieve at back of one anotehr if thier is any logic

teh reminder you sent was that through solictors as well ?

hulobilai wrote:My wife applied on the March the 21st, 10 years ILR , 6 yrs student + 4 years as dep of WP holder , through solicitor

Money decucted 27th March

Ack received 4th April

Biometrics done 20th April

Reminder sent 4th June

Nothing happening

But You inspire us, the great waiting people, you are not alone..thnk you

kimnjuka

Post by kimnjuka » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:10 am

Loveislovely wrote:
kimnjuka wrote:
Loveislovely wrote:
GBEMI wrote:Yeah Sam, sorry about that! Sam, KM25 and all others including me need to get our ILR fast so that all March Applications can be receiving their ILR as soon as possible.
I read someone's post, they applied March 8, did biometric and receive docs and bio card within 4 days of taking the biometric, how lucky.... I was stunt, I am happy for them though, I hope we get ours this weekend. God is on the job.
Dont believe what people are posting here my dear some pple just lie,, how can u do biometrics and eceive doc in 4 days,, which category was the person applying was it 10 years..Guys stop misleading ppl its unfair
I would not go as far as to say that they are lying, it is possible, the information is under the sticky (excluding 10 & 14 years), if you browse through, I think it is page 169 or 170, you should see it there, I wish everyone the best of luck, I am praying that I will get good news soon.
The information you are Giving on here is irrelevant, its not 10 years ILR.Thats why i said u r misleading new members on here. Just stick to 10 years ILR not exclusive (10 years), and i cheked that person applied on 8th/3/12 and Bio letter on 30/4/12 and docs received on 4/7/12.. not same day as u mentioned here...read carefull b4 posting things

km25

Post by km25 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:37 pm

Hi all,
there has been no sign of good news since 22nd June on 10 yr ILR...Has anyone received their ILR and not updated here yet?

I noticed that around the 20th of the month all the backlog seems to clear up..does that mean that the HO are working towards a deadline of 20th around each month and we can expect ours to take till the 20th July? Although, there seems to be some passports that have arrived on other dates too but the majority seems to be cleared around the 20th of the month...

Anyway, pls keep us posted if you receive your ILR so we can hope that ours is next.

thanks,
km

camelot
Newly Registered

Post by camelot » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:23 am

nickpatel2012 wrote:Hello I applied on 15th march

hulobilai wrote:My wife applied on the March the 21st, 10 years ILR , 6 yrs student + 4 years as dep of WP holder , through solicitor

Ack received 4th April

Reminder sent 4th June

Nothing happening

I have applied 6th March and Biomatric done 31 March. After that i have not had any update. But in your caee you receive reminder. can you let us know reminder for what or what does it say?

GBEMI
- thin ice -

Post by GBEMI » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:54 pm

20 weeks Now, i pray that this Week will bring Good news to all of us in Jesús Name. Amen .

camelot
Newly Registered

Post by camelot » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:39 pm

GBEMI wrote:20 weeks Now, i pray that this Week will bring Good news to all of us in Jesús Name. Amen .
when did you applied?

Delta1
Newly Registered

Post by Delta1 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:43 pm

hi all! i am just wondering this home office people taking ages to get our applications sorted. I myself applied 27th of march and got my biometrics done on 16 th of may. There is nothing since then. I know we all facing the same problem - wating game. Hopefully they start completing our applications. and recently i moved to another place. Do you guys think i should contact home office and give them my new address and same time to ask about my applications status.

thanks for attention

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

Delta1

glenrock12
Newly Registered

Post by glenrock12 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:09 pm

Application 10 years ILR

Application Posted on 07th March 2012.

Acknowledgment Letter from UKBA dated - 12th March 2012

Acknowledgment Letter from UKBA received - 15th March 2012

Letter from UKBA for Biometrics - 13th April 2012

Letter from UKBA for Biometrics received on - 16th April 2012

Biometrics enrolled at Post Office on - 17th April 2012

The wait continues...

hbf81
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by hbf81 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:20 pm

I applied in March and got acknowledge letter on 22/03/2012.

But I haven't received my biometric notification letter yet. its about 3.5 months!!!!!!

I am so worried and really don't know what to do.

Can someone guide me?

attou
Newly Registered

Post by attou » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:09 pm

I applied on 5th april
Money taken on 11th april
ACk dated 11th, received 19 april (Sheffield)
Bio letter dated 22 may, received 28 may (Liverpool), registered 29 th

Looks like there is no chance i could get my ILR this month since march applicants are waiting !

did not think it would take all this long !

GBEMI
- thin ice -

Post by GBEMI » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:27 am

@camelot i apply 22nd of Feb and it 20 weeks now.
@attou, there are still lots of Feb ILR pending and even March ILR has not come at all, so sorry mate dont start having headace .

nickpatel2012

Post by nickpatel2012 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:15 am

Hello

I was you i will contact them and advsie them that you have not recieved bio letter.
royal mail is nightmare and well known to misplace the letters

hbf81 wrote:I applied in March and got acknowledge letter on 22/03/2012.

But I haven't received my biometric notification letter yet. its about 3.5 months!!!!!!

I am so worried and really don't know what to do.

Can someone guide me?

mbnarayn

Post by mbnarayn » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:43 am

camelot wrote:
nickpatel2012 wrote:Hello I applied on 15th march

Ack received 4th April

Reminder sent 4th June

Nothing happening

I have applied 6th March and Biomatric done 31 March. After that i have not had any update. But in your caee you receive reminder. can you let us know reminder for what or what does it say?

To clarify I am sure hulobilai meant that he sent reminder to the UKBA asking for an update. The UKBA don't send reminders.

hbf81
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by hbf81 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:13 pm

How to contact UKBA. I called on 0870 606 7766, select option 3 and just a recorded message played and call ended automatically.

Any other way to call them???
nickpatel2012 wrote:Hello

I was you i will contact them and advsie them that you have not recieved bio letter.

TKay
Newly Registered

Post by TKay » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:49 pm

Try Option 4 and then 1st option i think.

hbf81 wrote:How to contact UKBA. I called on 0870 606 7766, select option 3 and just a recorded message played and call ended automatically.

hbf81
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by hbf81 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:33 pm

TKay wrote:Try Option 4 and then 1st option i think.

hbf81 wrote:How to contact UKBA. I called on 0870 606 7766, select option 3 and just a recorded message played and call ended automatically.

I just manage to call UKBA, slection option 4 then 1. Put me on hold for 25 minutes!!!
Anyway, they told me after checking my record to wait!!!
For me its a sigh of relief as at least UKBA knows about pending notification letter.

Thanks

TKay
Newly Registered

Post by TKay » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:09 pm

[/quote][/quote][/quote]

I just manage to call UKBA, slection option 4 then 1. Put me on hold for 25 minutes!!!
Anyway, they told me after checking my record to wait!!!
For me its a sigh of relief as at least UKBA knows about pending notification letter.

Thanks[/quote]

I called them last month, and was told to keep waiting. I called them last week and was told no one has touched my application and i should keep waiting or call them back in two weeks. I wont be surprised if they said the same in two weeks time. I am gone pass frustrated now, i dont even know what to feel. smh.

GBEMI
- thin ice -

Post by GBEMI » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:42 am

@TKay how many weeks are you? I am 20 weeks this weeks still waiting since Feb.

GBEMI
- thin ice -

Post by GBEMI » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:45 am

@loveislovely What happen mate? you have gone quite! Hope you have not giving up Bro?

nomibhai
Newly Registered

Wait for 10 yrs for freedom and then again wait

Post by nomibhai » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:05 am

Hello everyone, thought I would add my story as well. I applied last year in Sep 2011(10 yrs long residence) and still waiting. MP contacted,caseowner assigned and still past 2 and half months now.I know its frustrating but not much can be done....So be brave and have patience.Some ppl on here sound like they will give up their lifes if PP not received soon.We all waited long enough so waiting couple more months wont take your breath away.Do the necessary and wait.

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Post by Loveislovely » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:10 pm

GBEMI wrote:@loveislovely What happen mate? you have gone quite! Hope you have not giving up Bro?
Last edited by Loveislovely on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All for one, one for all..... Peace

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Re: Wait for 10 yrs for freedom and then again wait

Post by Loveislovely » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:18 pm

nomibhai wrote:Hello everyone, thought I would add my story as well. I applied last year in Sep 2011(10 yrs long residence) and still waiting. MP contacted,caseowner assigned and still past 2 and half months now.I know its frustrating but not much can be done....So be brave and have patience.Some ppl on here sound like they will give up their lifes if PP not received soon.We all waited long enough so waiting couple more months wont take your breath away.Do the necessary and wait.
Hi Nomibhai!

I must commend you, you've been waiting since last year Sept and still being calm about the situation, I wish I had such lovely patience, what route did you took, throughout the 10 years? Were you a student throughout? I pray you receive good news soon.
All for one, one for all..... Peace

GBEMI
- thin ice -

Post by GBEMI » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:57 pm

LET KEEP PRAYING AND TRUST GOD. I KNOW WE WONT HAVE TO WAIT TOO LONG.

TKay
Newly Registered

Post by TKay » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:48 am

GBEMI wrote:@TKay how many weeks are you? I am 20 weeks this weeks still waiting since Feb.
@Gbemi, I applied on the 27th of March (15 weeks), so not as long as yours. My main problem is just the fact I havent received a biometric letter and also the lack of response to you feb guys. Looking like August before we March lot get any reply.

GBEMI
- thin ice -

Post by GBEMI » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:43 am

@TKAY I think by the end of this Month if you have not heard any response from them, I think you should involve your Mp.