ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Extension Under Judicial Review

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

HSMP Extension Under Judicial Review

Post by tehminamazher » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Hi All Moderators/Seniors,

If someone help us in deciding certain points keeping in view that our case is pre Nov 2006.

1)If the main applicant is employed and getting a gross salary of £800 will this be OK to prove him economically active.?

2) At the moment he is self emplyed as well If he decides to end his self employment business again £800 salary he is getting , will be enough to prove him economically active?

3) Can applicants covered by HSMP JR go for the premiun same day service?

4) Is is better to submit the application by own or use the consultant/solicitor route. Also we have called mnay consultants searching Google and most lack the information abt HSMP JR and look to trap the applicants, so if some can suggest us some good consultant through PM will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

TM

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: HSMP Extension Under Judicial Review

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:29 am

tehminamazher wrote:Hi All Moderators/Seniors,

If someone help us in deciding certain points keeping in view that our case is pre Nov 2006.

1)If the main applicant is employed and getting a gross salary of £800 will this be OK to prove him economically active.?

2) At the moment he is self emplyed as well If he decides to end his self employment business again £800 salary he is getting , will be enough to prove him economically active?

4) Is is better to submit the application by own or use the consultant/solicitor route. Also we have called mnay consultants searching Google and most lack the information abt HSMP JR and look to trap the applicants, so if some can suggest us some good consultant through PM will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

TM
best file tax return with some income as self employed and all questios stops with this

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:50 am

There are a few of us with JR HSMPs posting here:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?p=626681

Maybe it would be useful if we all contribute to one thread? There aren't many JR HSMPs left so good to stick together and share our info.

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:54 am

tehminamazher wrote:3) Can applicants covered by HSMP JR go for the premiun same day service?
This suggests HSMP applicants cannot use same-day service (but not sure whether this applies if you already transferred to Tier 1 General):
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... oservices/

Best option might be to give UKBA a call and confirm.

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:03 am

tehminamazher wrote: 4) Is is better to submit the application by own or use the consultant/solicitor route. Also we have called mnay consultants searching Google and most lack the information abt HSMP JR and look to trap the applicants, so if some can suggest us some good consultant through PM will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Depends on the complexity of your application and how confident you are you meet the criteria. I have applied for one initial HSMP and three extensions myself, without using an advisor. All have been approved. I am a limited company director, but have always had good savings, good earnings, and clear documentary evidence. Then again, I have had friends apply themselves and miss some documents or interpret something incorrectly and have their application rejected.

If you are using an advisor you should make sure they are registered with OSIC (?). There is something in the guidance notes somewhere about the relevant registration. If you are thinking about using an agent, you might want to start by asking "What is the HSMP judicial review?" If they don't know, don't use that one!

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Thanks Goldfish/ Senior Memebers,

Gold as you have expreienced the HSMP JR extensions previously , if you can plz pm me your covering letter it will be a great help.

Also in the UKBA site
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... oservices/

it mentioned that
Our public enquiry offices cannot consider your application if you are:
# applying for an extension of your visa on the highly skilled migrant programme;
which means that applicants for HSMP extension under JR can not go for PEO appointments.

Plz share ur views.

regards

TM

HSMP(Tier1)
India

Post by HSMP(Tier1) » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:17 pm

tehminamazher wrote:Hi All Moderators/Seniors,

Thanks in advance

TM
Dear Friend,

Please provide your latest update status if u wish because we all are fall in HSMP JR and I have to apply for extension in 2013.

you can see my details also

thanks

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Mon May 07, 2012 8:49 pm

Can some one please tell me that applicants covered under HSMP JR can apply for FLR using the PEO service.

Regards

TM

WRS

Post by WRS » Mon May 07, 2012 9:24 pm

tehminamazher wrote:Can some one please tell me that applicants covered under HSMP JR can apply for FLR using the PEO service.

Regards

TM
One of my friend just did his extension of HSMP JR visa on 12-April at Croydon. So yes you can go with PEO option.

Regards,

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

Post by tehminamazher » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:39 pm

Hi Seniors,

As our extension is coming closer with every passing day, nerves getting tensed due to the strict rules being implemented by UKBA.

Being the dependant of the HSMP applicant ( HSMP JR) the changes in the immigration law (new rule for showing £18600 for spouse and also some money for the kids will be applicable on us).

Hope some senior can clarify as very few cases for HSMP JR left that are due for extension.

Regards

TM

HSMP(Tier1)
India

Post by HSMP(Tier1) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:00 am

tehminamazher wrote:Hi Seniors,

As our extension is coming closer with every passing day, nerves getting tensed due to the strict rules being implemented by UKBA.

Being the dependant of the HSMP applicant ( HSMP JR) the changes in the immigration law (new rule for showing £18600 for spouse and also some money for the kids will be applicable on us).

Hope some senior can clarify as very few cases for HSMP JR left that are due for extension.

Regards

TM
Dear Friend

As per my knowledge it will be applicable to those who apply as fresh new application.

as we HSMP(JR) people will apply as extension with refrence to previous visa not new one.....

may be some senior will provide more guidence.

regards

HSMP(Tier1)
India

Post by HSMP(Tier1) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:33 am

HSMP(Tier1) wrote:
tehminamazher wrote:Hi Seniors,

Regards

TM
Dear Friend

As per my knowledge it will be applicable to those who apply as fresh new application.

as we HSMP(JR) people will apply as extension with refrence to previous visa not new one.....

may be some senior will provide more guidence.

regards
I read FLR Tier1(HSMP) guidence (page 5 section 1 point no:3,4,5)and and application form.HSMP JR people can apply together with their dependents in that form.so I think new rules will not applicable but same time

It is written that if dependent will apply sperately then they have to use form asper UKBA....(need to think then which form applicable ? same or other)

but if you read FLR(M) page No:13(point 21 d) it is written that if you made your first application then you have to show fund

think about word first application...

i hope senior can guide us better

regards