ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Return of documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rebelguruu
Newly Registered

Return of documents

Post by Rebelguruu » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:55 pm

Hi I had applied for PSW on April 2nd and till date I didn't received any letter to give biometrics. I am planning to call back my documents coz I can take this torture anymore. Do anyone know how many days it may take to get back my documents?? On website it was showing as 15-20days but some of my friends were saying it may take more than 2months. Is this is true!!! Some one put light on this issue, please!!

Deepshithole2010

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:54 pm

Rebelguru,

First advice is just hang in there if possible as things are slow but still people are getting visas.

However if your situation requires you to travel urgently write to UKBA the fax no is on the website,it takes 10 working days for your docs to be sent back once they have received your written request.

jason32
Member of Standing

Post by jason32 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:58 am

The way things are going, you have yet to receive biometric invitation, its at least 4-6 months after biometric so I think you'll get your visa around Jan/Feb 2013 as with all others who applied on or after 2nd april.