ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what i can do

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rupeshshrestha
Newly Registered

what i can do

Post by rupeshshrestha » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:58 pm

we booked a 7nights holiday to spain, and due to fly on Th of august. but got an appointment 6th of august, 4 days after to fly off. although 4 week before travel i called VFS globel and they said i don't need visa for spain ( now 3 week before travel they said i need visa ) if i got permanent resedency card for uk and i am travelling with my wife and kids( all have EU passport) need a help and advice. thanks.

stetois

Re: what i can do

Post by stetois » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:55 pm

rupeshshrestha wrote:we booked a 7nights holiday to spain, and due to fly on Th of august. but got an appointment 6th of august, 4 days after to fly off. although 4 week before travel i called VFS globel and they said i don't need visa for spain ( now 3 week before travel they said i need visa ) if i got permanent resedency card for uk and i am travelling with my wife and kids( all have EU passport) need a help and advice. thanks.

stetois

Post by stetois » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:57 pm

Also take ur marriage certificate