ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsonship process

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ukcalling
Newly Registered

Sponsonship process

Post by ukcalling » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:16 pm

Hello,

I am currently on tier 2 General visa in UK. i have a potential sponsor who is ready to sponsor me but is unaware of the sponsorship process. i looked through the ukba website but didnt find anything regarding process. the sponsor is registered as a A-rated and would like to know process for change of employment application.

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:40 am

Your potential T2 sponsor is "A" rated and is "unaware of" the sponsorship process? - unlikely, but if there are questions about the detail they should refer to the sponsor guidance:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... sguidance/

If you are at present in the UK on a T2G visa and the potential sponsor wants to employ you they should assign an unrestricted Tier 2 General CoS to you. The change of employment (leave to remain) application will be made by you, not the sponsor, after you have had the CoS.