ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW on ACCA Fundamental Papers

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:12 pm

yes i have received email from Fordeux and it clearly shows that Mr Marfat won the appeal on 12th of July but i am also bit reluctant because tht guy won the case in lower court not upper court but i can see Mr Marfat is conpetent after reading the judgement but if you have any case which Mr Marfat won in Upper court can you send that to me aswell plz

foreverdeux
Newly Registered

Post by foreverdeux » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:46 pm

As somebody on this thread already mentioned before, home office have 5 days to challenge the decision and if they do challenge (which i pretty much doubt) ill have to fight all the way upto high court, otherwise ill be home and dry.

Ill keep you guys updated.

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:52 pm

Finger cross for you brov hope home office dont appeal against decision but also let us know what going on ask Mr Marfat if he do have any upper court winning appeal decision coz that will boost our confidence more thanks

NAHID

Post by NAHID » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:58 pm

Malik 5805

I do not have the copy of the decision but I know my friend who was studying with me in Kaplan has own his case from upper tribunal with his help.
Sorry I could not help in this matter. I just want to convey that student like us could get support from somebody who is more competent to get us remedy with regards to this PSW matter based on ACCA qualification. student like me who's application has been refused for psw based on acca in that case money can not give me remedy but need better representation to get the job done. though it is not lawyer who will give us visa but we need better support to get our appeal done positively.

i have read some cases and from the judges decision it seems to me that he has some good points to play for us which some solicitors could not done.

NAHID

Post by NAHID » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:07 pm

Foreverduex

Did your lawyer uses upper tribunals decision in your case. or did you see any decision which is allowed by UTT

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Yah also ask Mr Marfat if he hold any Upper tribunal Case and email me too ...Thanks...in advance....

foreverdeux
Newly Registered

Post by foreverdeux » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:33 pm

I dont really remember whether he had upper tribunal decision or not as all i have to do was pay marfat and let him take care of the business.
Overall I am glad that i went to marfat because he has his job done.

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:10 pm

See thats wat i mean if he got no winning
record of upper tribunal then its hard for us to give him our case best thing to give some Barriester who won cases in upper trbinal too..i think Barriester can handle those difficult cases very well ..anywz i still appreciate for yr email but my decision is still pending let see wat happens ..is that possible if u can ask him sbt any winning decision on upper tribunal or nt yet..

NAHID

Post by NAHID » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:13 pm

Malik
I do not wish to ask him on behalf of other , if you needs you can ask him there is link of his email or number. help yourself please.............

DO you know some body who own case in upper tribunal.......

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:42 pm

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Thanks Paperpusher
Again is that possible if you can post any successful appeals on here...
Fordeux again you got my email adress ask Mr marfat to send me any case which he won on upper tribunal..Because its really hard to explain a lot of more people...coz what i have asked my friend ask the same question and he said did he won in upper tribunal or lower tribunal told him lower and then hes saying still we need someone who can win on upper tribunal.....

foreverdeux
Newly Registered

Post by foreverdeux » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:34 am

home office would not appeal because homo office representative did not challage the case because i have given her upper tribunal case copy which she read before we start the case and that is why she said the judge i surrender and rise her hand.
so you can sleep quitely. no upper tribunal appeal for you.

Above is the text i received from Marfat when i asked what the chances are for home office to challenge the judge's decision.
So i guess he had that upper tribunal case all along.
Dont know why he said 'homo office' not 'home office' though.

So Malik, there it is.
If you say things like 'tell him to send me the upper tribunal decision via email' one more time, then i am done with you.
You do it yourself, if you dont have lebara mobile credit to make a phone call to Marfat, lend 5 quid from your friend, go to a shop, top it up and make a phone call to him.
There, thats the last spoonfeeding youll get from me.

NAHID

Post by NAHID » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:42 pm

paper pusher (Guru)

Did Bukhari Chamber really own any case.... did you find out what happen to their case...........

How a decision from UTT will help us .........

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:15 pm

i am not sure but i heard that bukhari chambers have won case in upper tribunal but not sure coz they loaded in here same as like Marfat not sure if he won in upper tribunal but the good thing is Marfat he won on lower tribunal but we need some one who actually won the case in upper tribunal coz dnt knw whats gonna happen if our case goes to upper court

NAHID

Post by NAHID » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:52 pm

Malik

I think we need somebody who can fix things at first stand, and not to let it go to UTT..... becasue passing 1st court and then 2nd court would be very expensive.....,Why are you always saying that we need some body who own UTT.... your thinking is too much speculative
Did You see those who lost at UTT had hired barristers or famous solicitors but could not get positive results and how many of us has lost in 1st tier tribunal.... those lawyer could not even do the job at lower tribunal.

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:18 pm

hello Nahid i think you ryte but the problem is Paperpusher upload few cases and who thy all lost in UTC and most likely home office will challenge those cases too in upper court aswell we need to get ready for any kind of problem we will face which is very important

NAHID

Post by NAHID » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:16 pm

It's true many of us has lost their cases but did you read the reasoning for their decision. Most of the people try to rely only on Uknaic document and could not provide real argument, which I heard from My Friends lawyer. According to him those cases were lost simply because lawyer were not able to pursue the judge with their proper argument. I am not advocating for somebody but just simply conveying that my friend said Mr has some essestial evidence which help him To win his cases . There is no reason for my friend to lie to me and he told home office did not challenge his decision from upper tribunal.

Deepshithole2010

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:49 am

Hi Guys, against all rationality I finally decided to check Mr Marfat out and I wasn't too disappointed. He seemed honest (but then generally most of them are initially) and gave me good advice for my situation.

I think on the face of it he did not appear to be too bad (even though his control on English could be better considering he is a barrister). He was honest and admitted that due to licensing issues he is only qualified to represent clients up to UTT, and is not a 100% qualified barrister. He claims that he has won few cases for ACCA clients and there is a judicial review test case (involving 5-6 people) for which he is assisting one of his colleague as he cannot make representation himself directly (due to Bar regulations).

Overall my opinion about him is he did not seem to be money grabbing and pushy but appeared fairly honest and spoke to me for nearly 30 mins free of charge advising on differing issues (which is quite rare for solicitors/barrister these days). I think its worth speaking to him and then decide what is best for you.

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:42 pm

true i also heard from one of my friend friend abt him and he told me he is very good in what he doing and i have decided to wait untill i get reply from home office and will contact wid Mr Marfat and i think hes the reliable one so far in our cases and finger cross for everyone its very frustrating over 4 months gone and still waiting for my reply from home office

NAHID

Post by NAHID » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:37 pm

It seems some of our ACCA friends has relied on him and get their positive result about PSW based on ACCA qualification and so we may also seek his support in our cases. So FOREVERDUEX was right in his statemets though he did not upload his decision.

Malik 5805 can you share some information from your collected decisions.

NAHID

Post by NAHID » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:40 pm

PAPERPUSHER....

Any new decision from any ACCA students..... please upload for us.

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:05 pm

yes i have received a copy from fordeux the case he won but i am not hoing to upload here as we agreed .. but its clearly show that case have been won by Mr Marfat and he presented the case very well and i think we all ACcA student shud rely on him..

Newly Registered

Post by 0465609 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:36 pm

I would really appreciate if anyone can give me the contact details of Mr. Marfat.

NAHID

Post by NAHID » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:57 pm

I think his number you can find in page 6-7 at above pages
its 07903161315 ( email and number check from other pages)

malik5805
BANNED

Post by malik5805 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:21 pm

Waqas why you askin Mr Marfat Nos can you please also let us know if yr visa have been rejected or either you waiting for yr reply...