ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

apply for ctizenship , free of immigration 8month

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

I-L-R-2011

Post by I-L-R-2011 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:31 am

Good Morning All..!!

Can somebody share email address of NATIONALITY POLICY TEAM please?

Thanks,

tonypetty

just a quick one....

Post by tonypetty » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:57 pm

hi jambo
just a quick question on 7.5 discretion that if i want to apply for BC then what document do i need to send extra with my application.
i have two British Citizen kids. they got their nationality on the basis of their UK birth and my ILR.
i have mortgage property here in UK in my name.

do u have any letter format for me ????
thanks in advance

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:04 pm

I don't have an example letter.

I would just state that I request discretion and point to the relevant section in the guide and provide evidence of your mortgage and your family in the UK.

BUT - what's the rush to save 3 months? I presume you have been here for several years. Another few months should not matter much (especially as you never know how long your application going to take anyway. Maybe because of the discretion it will take longer).

My advice is to wait and apply without the need for discretion.