ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Birth Certificate Notarization

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ChetanOjha

Birth Certificate Notarization

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:56 am

Hi All,

I am borned in Gujarat (India) and my birth certificate is in Gujarati.
I have translated the same in Englisg from an ordinary notary public in India from my hometown.

1.Do i need to get this translation notarised from any UK embassy affiliated notary in India? If yes, can you please provide a list of the affiliated notaries for the same.

2. I have also got a certificate from Indian Consulate, London saying that the date of birth mentioned in my passport is authentic.Can i use this certificate as a proof of DOB?

3. Can i get translation done in UK? If yes from where.

4. Can i get my passport copy notarised from any other UK notary?

Would appreciate your prompt reply on the same.

Thanks
Chetan

paramjit2k

Re: Birth Certificate Notarization

Post by paramjit2k » Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:41 am

chetanojha wrote:Hi All,

I am borned in Gujarat (India) and my birth certificate is in Gujarati.
I have translated the same in Englisg from an ordinary notary public in India from my hometown.

1.Do i need to get this translation notarised from any UK embassy affiliated notary in India? If yes, can you please provide a list of the affiliated notaries for the same.

No u have to take translation from BHC authorised person. Go to ur local BHC, amd ask for translators list

2. I have also got a certificate from Indian Consulate, London saying that the date of birth mentioned in my passport is authentic.Can i use this certificate as a proof of DOB?

Only as additional

3. Can i get translation done in UK? If yes from where.

Again ask BHC in london then :P

4. Can i get my passport copy notarised from any other UK notary?

NO COMMENTS

Would appreciate your prompt reply on the same.

Thanks
Chetan
Regards,

Pam Aujla

miki

For paramjit2k

Post by miki » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:08 pm

Mr. paramjit2k,

why u answer the questions when you don't know the answers and make the things complicated.

We all know basic things which you know. We also know how to read Home office guide and other stuffs.

You just know the basics which most of us know.

Chetanojha asked very simple and straightforward question.

What you think BHC keep list of notarised copy and wait for us and send across on demand. Try with any BHC office they will say do the translation from anywhere and do the notarised.

It doesn't matter from where you do translation and notarised.

We also know that we can contact to BHC and ask for all this.

Why we have this forum ??...you can ask all the questions to BHC and proceed.

You only asnwered for my one query related to seconded cases but actually fact was something else.

don't misguide when you don't know. Just keep quite and don't answer.

If you know any addresses for Translator than answer else keep quite.

I know, you are the first person who answers the questions on this forum.
488 posts in 2 months shows that. But don't hurry to answer as you take main topic to somewhere else.

miki

For Chetan

Post by miki » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:28 pm

Hi Chetan,

I also have birth certificate in regional language and searching for translator and notarised.

Also contacted the BHC and got the replay as just do the translation but notarised is compulsory.

We can do translations from anywhere but notarised is difficult.

Notary person will not notarised to any translated document from anywhere.

So first ask to any translator that do they also provide notarised copy.

From last 2 days I am trying to find some agency and in touch with some of them. will update you once I get success.

I know one agency in London for notarised and takes £10 for each page but they ask to translate from one other agency which takes £100 for one page translation. So searching for some cheap option.

Let me know if you have any update.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:21 am

Noone Misguided anyone...I just follow HSMP Guidance notes...

HSMP Guidance Says...
Where a document is not in English the original must be accompanied by a fully certified translation by a recognised translator. If you are outside the UK the local British High Commission or Embassy can provide lists of local translators.

Now what wrong I said, Dont accuse others...Follow the guidance notes...

If everyone can goto HO and have answers from there, then why people answer here...

Next time plz watch ur wordings...I do know how to use Wrong words...

Moderators do know i m posting, but he never came and said param u r wrong...

WHo r u to say these things... :?:

Dont interfere with others...

If I have time to help others..I will..i can post 1000 in 2 months also..This is my time,,,its my choice i want to help others...

I have many peronal emails from people..who r really thankful when i helped them, they do got sucessful...

I m here still, coz rules got changed when i was about to apply...Dont want to see and hear people like u...Base less comments..
Regards,

Pam Aujla

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:25 am

What will u do, if HO rejects the app just they think the translated copy is not from authorised person...

Why not to take precuationary measures and take list from BHC...and get 100% assured...

Now eveyone can guess, u r misguiding... :evil:
Regards,

Pam Aujla

miki

Very funny

Post by miki » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:04 am

we also know it's mentioned in guidance. It's very easy to say as per that.

Have u tried to ask for the list to them ?

I have did that and got the reply as do translate from anywhere but it should be notarised.

they don't have any lists.

If someone asking any question just don't ask to refer guidance as most of us read and than ask questions.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:56 pm

Mr Miki..

Few of many friends got translators address from the BHC...If most of us read the guidance notes and experienced at very first day, then there is no need of this forum..

If u didnt got that does not mean BHC dont give...
Regards,

Pam Aujla

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:34 pm

I know a case where applicant,

had a birth certificate in regional langauge.... applicant got it translated from a local translator and had translation attested by nortary public. Case was refused as translation was not accepted and recogonised by HO.

freebirds

Post by freebirds » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:56 pm

param,
who ever reads ur questions gets irritated, becos u answer all the questions, whether u know or not..
what I understand is u enjoy writing on this forum and this shows how much possessed u r with HSMP. I understand ur feelings. u like HSMP.
Hope you get HSMP soon and go to London.

miki

Post by miki » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:23 pm

Paramjit,

Please ask your friends to share that List.

That's what we need here. you are so helpful boss, i know you can do this.

Anybody who have list of translators in Uk / India please share.

rizwan567,

Thanks for this info. Could you please share the recognised translators list by HO.

Also refer this related link : http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=9314

paramjit2k

Post by paramjit2k » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:35 am

freebirds wrote:param,
who ever reads ur questions gets irritated, becos u answer all the questions, whether u know or not..
what I understand is u enjoy writing on this forum and this shows how much possessed u r with HSMP. I understand ur feelings. u like HSMP.
Hope you get HSMP soon and go to London.
Please first look at what is going on and then give ur opinion. Otherwise keep ur baseless opinions with u. Have u seen what is going on, i have seen u commenting base lessly. What is the problem with u?

U commented sometime back in NARIC case when u didnt got decision over email and letter, said param u r lier. But at then the end, nnj10 too got the response.

Freebirds, dont get personal , i do know how to comment baselessly. Dont intiate something, which sparks arguements.

I am stoping this arguement here only, hoping nothing base less comment s from u further in future.
Regards,

Pam Aujla

miki

Post by miki » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:02 pm

Paramjit,

Please share that list.

Thanks in advance.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:59 pm

Hi Miki,

I didnt said no to anyone in this forum...but for u i have no for u...I dont have, even though i wud have i will not share with u. Ur insulting words r in mind and wil be n mind. I have stopped any communication wid u, so dont expect anything from me.

Other thing , that list is not with me, my friends used that if i saw my post. Presently one or two r in touch wid me, i did requested them, but they r n UK now and that time they were n India. Close to impossible, they can provide now.
Regards,

Pam Aujla

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:39 pm

Hi Param,

Please share the list. I am desperately in need of help.
If you don;t want to share it in forum you can send it on chetanojha @ gmail.com.

I would appreciate your help in this case.

Thanks in advance

Chetan

miki

Post by miki » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:48 pm

I am damn sure that BHC don't share that list. If I am wrong, please share that list. (Anyone)

Param,

It's alright. Life goes on. Never stops without something.

miki

Post by miki » Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:00 am

I know one notary in Central london near Noitting Hill Gate. Takes only £10 per page.

Will share address and contact details on Tuesday as it's on my office mailbox.

Also I know one agency who takes £20 for Translaion for per page(I have asked for my birth certificate - Hindi to English)

http://www.globaltranslators.co.uk/page007.html
jattzp@yahoo.com

Please ask for free quote to this agency.

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:53 pm

Hi All,

I have got one translator www.globaltranslator.co.uk which is ready to translate the document from Gujarati to English.

Can somebody please tell me do I need to notarised the document after translating the same into English. Since this translator is in UK itself, i guess it should be accepted by Home Office.

Please advice.

Thanks & Regards
Chetan Ojha

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:46 am

-Deleted-
Created a new post

~J~

new birth certificate

Post by ~J~ » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:16 am

Since I lost my birth certificate. I got a new one done from the municipal corporation of mumbai.

will my newly issued original birth certificate be sufficient?????

do i have put this as exceptional consideration and also provide other evidences... i dont even a driving license :(

please reply........

jattzp
Newly Registered

Re: new birth certificate

Post by jattzp » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:18 pm

~J~ wrote:Since I lost my birth certificate. I got a new one done from the municipal corporation of mumbai.

will my newly issued original birth certificate be sufficient?????

do i have put this as exceptional consideration and also provide other evidences... i dont even a driving license :(

please reply........
you can get translation of your Birth Certificate from Global Translators UK Ltd. visit www.globaltranslators.co.uk