ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA 2 after divorce

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Bubbly
Newly Registered

EEA 2 after divorce

Post by Bubbly » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:00 pm

Hello to all members,I am going to apply RC on the bases of divorce,I don't have any documents which proves that my ex husband was working in UK,but I requested to HMRC for my ex husband s employment history.so the documents which Ill send to Ukba are 1: EEA 2 application form 2: 20 pages received from hmrc confirming that my ex was working as a self employed,I was a house wife during the whole marriage period 3.5 years,so my private health insurance till to date.is there any chance to get RC on these documents?

mcovet
BANNED

Re: EEA 2 after divorce

Post by mcovet » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:19 pm

Bubbly wrote:Hello to all members,I am going to apply RC on the bases of divorce,I don't have any documents which proves that my ex husband was working in UK,but I requested to HMRC for my ex husband s employment history.so the documents which Ill send to Ukba are 1: EEA 2 application form 2: 20 pages received from hmrc confirming that my ex was working as a self employed,I was a house wife during the whole marriage period 3.5 years,so my private health insurance till to date.is there any chance to get RC on these documents?
should be ok, but after the divorce you should keep your insurance and have sufficient funds not to be a burden to the society (so as not to claim benefits). Or to make your life easier, just obtain part-time genuine employment, 10-12 hours a week is enough so that'll then allow you access to housing benefit and other benefits, you wouldn't need to have private medical insurance (also costs money) and easier in all other respects.