ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change in circumstances flr(m)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

stone_ta
Newly Registered

Change in circumstances flr(m)

Post by stone_ta » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:51 pm

Hi All,

I have been browsing this website for a while, mostly keeping a tab on the flr(m) processing times thread. We submitted my wife's application a couple of months ago. I was just wondering I have recently been given a pay rise, do I need to inform UKBA of the change or should I just leave it. I was thinking of possibly requesting my passport back at the same time but if it's not necessary to update them then I will probably wait for a little while longer.

Many thanks for the help,

Tom

tamilmaran
- thin ice -

Post by tamilmaran » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Dear Stone ta,

UKBA is not interested in your pay Hike, If you have enough pay your wife FLR(M) will be approved, if not it will be refused.

If you ask your passport now, your wife may not get her VISA, considering that you wish to cancel the application,

If you want your wife get VISA stay calm and wait for courier and or check your mail box

Regards

Tamilmarran

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:26 pm

You don't have to inform them, but if you feel the increase in salary will strengthen your application, then do so. Requesting your passport as the sponsor by the way wouldn't 'cancel' the application and neither would it risk a refusal for your wife's application :?

tamilmaran
- thin ice -

Post by tamilmaran » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:39 pm

Casa wrote:You don't have to inform them, but if you feel the increase in salary will strengthen your application, then do so. Requesting your passport as the sponsor by the way wouldn't 'cancel' the application and neither would it risk a refusal for your wife's application :?
Dear CASA,
Can you pls send me the link,where it is mentioned that, the sponser can withdraw his/her passport... ?
if so what is the minimum period to ask for passport.(sponsor)

I have read that,if we ask for passport (not mentioned whose passport)our application will be treated as cancelled by customer.

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:17 pm

You're referring to the applicant's passport cancelling the application. Not the sponsor's. With respect, perhaps you'd like to take the time to do your own search.