ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asylum

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

moon18
Newly Registered

Asylum

Post by moon18 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:25 pm

i want to apply for asylum but i want to know that i am here in uk and my family is in pakistan, i am appling asylum on the basesof what threats they are facing can i use that threats for my asylum

and secondly; whether my family members can easly apply for vist visa for uk if i applied aslyum first.

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:37 am

You would have to have been in direct contact with the threats or had a fear of a threat or persecution yourself. They will ask you how you travelled to the UK and you must be completely honest because they are not stupid. If you are granted refugee status, you can apply for your family to join you in the UK.
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

$uperman

Post by $uperman » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:27 pm

If HO recognize you as a Refugee , your certain family members may join you in the uk as your dependents. For further info please visit border force website
$uperman

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:58 pm

$uperman wrote:If HO recognize you as a Refugee , your certain family members may join you in the uk as your dependents. For further info please visit border force website
Is there really any need to drag up a thread that is almost 3 years old?
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

$uperman

:)

Post by $uperman » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:13 am

did not realize its too old post mate ..
$uperman